QuickBooks - my favorite office toolhttps://www.trustradius.com/accountingQuickBooks Desktop EnterpriseUnspecified8.13191012019-07-23T16:56:04.421Z
July 23, 2019
QuickBooks - my favorite office tool
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
QuickBooks is used by the accounting department. It is user-friendly and the audit feature is perfect for troubleshooting data entry issues.
- Audit trail is a great tool to determine the root of data entry errors.
- Memorizing Lists and Reports is easy to do and makes end of month tasks a simpler process.
- The reminder to backup your data is a small thing that makes a big difference.
- Reporting, although it's better than it used to be, can be cumbersome. There are times we need a grand total at the bottom of the report but the report isn't set up that way. We then need to export it to Excel to get those totals.
- Entry for voiding a check from the previous period could be made simpler. Currently, we make a "deposit" to wash the check that needs to be voided in order to reconcile it on the statement.
- The ability to have multiple users in the program at once allows us to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Using statements and past due emails have given us a better handle on tracking aging. This helps us to get paid quicker.
- Receiving items/bill against a purchase order ensures that we are not being over-billed.