Updated December 23, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Premier
I work for a CPA firm. We use QuickBooks for some of our clients. The program is either used in conjunction with the clients already established QuickBooks data or as a software to create financial statements for clients who do not utilize financial statement software. It is used firm wide.
- For the accountants version the accountants copy option is great to make changes to a clients file and export the changes for them to upload
- It has many options for reports
- It has a bank statement reconciliation feature
- For some of our clients there seems to be too many steps when recording a cash payment from a customer
- Small clients do not typically use the accounts payable steps correctly resulting in negative accounts payable balances
- When trying to correct an error it is sometimes difficult to find the source of the error and fix it
- Improved customer service when using the same software as client
- Quicker turn around on tax preparation when able to obtain accountants copy or back up from client
Easy to transfer client data to our firm and use. Also easy to transfer corrections back to client.
- Fewer than 25% of my clients