Overall Satisfaction with Radius
We use Radius across marketing and sales.
- Radius connects with our salesforce and allows marketing to source lookalike prospects based on our historical close rates.
- Radius helps us do market sizing for new potential verticals and research key signals for our current closed won records.
- Radius Connect has been a very valuable tool for the sales team, providing more information on inbound leads that are not collected on the lead capture form.
- Radius Connect also provides nearby similar businesses, helping sales source additional leads from the initial inbound.
- Much like any data services, it needs to be updated fairly often. We do work with the Radius team when we find bad data on our prospecting campaign.
- We do hit APEX Limits when we are importing lists into Salesforce, but it's been the cause of LiveOps always writing to the record.
- We are seeing better conversions on leads, in part due to the additional information that is readily available in sales rep's lead views.
- Saving money on buying prospect lists when we know they are truly net-new to our Salesforce.
Compared to some of the competitor list intelligence vendors, Radius at the moment has the best SFDC integration.
Radius supports our inbound lead gen and also is supporting our outbound teams equally well.