Overall Satisfaction with Rakuten Rewards (formerly Ebates)
I have been using Rakuten for personal and business purchases for over 5 years. I love being able to get a rebate back on purchases at so many stores and online retailers. The Chrome extension is very handy as it will pop up on my browser when there is a rebate offer for whatever site I am visiting. It will show you the % you can save and you can also use Rakuten to search for coupons and discount codes for different sites. It makes it simple and quick to save money and earn rebates on all the regular purchases that I make both personal and business-related.
- user friendly
- easy to find rebate info and coupons
- rebates for the majority of stores
- perhaps more stores including smaller business or online only retailers
- weekly emails with featured, high rebate shops
- cannot think of anything else
- finding coupons and discounts for stores
- earning rebates and cash back on purchases
- ease of use
Do you think Rakuten Rewards delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rakuten Rewards's feature set?
Did Rakuten Rewards live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Rakuten Rewards go as expected?
Would you buy Rakuten Rewards again?
Anyone who is shopping online for personal or business can utilize Rakuten (Ebates) to find special offers, coupons, and discounts and get rebates back from their everyday personal or business shopping. I recommend adding the Google Chrome Extension to make it easier to find and get rebates.