ActiveCampaign Reviews

Davide Conti | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 03, 2020

Great email campaign system!

I am a solo entrepreneur and I use ActiveCampaign mainly for email marketing. My main purpose is to create effective and impactful email campaigns and automations to convert leads, enroll clients and maintain retention.
  • Intuitive and clear dashboard. The categories are well divided and easy to use.
  • Create automations is great. It takes some time to understand the initial settings, but then it becomes very intuitive and easy. Many many options are available.
  • The balance between quality and price is very good. Similar competitors are often more expensive with less options available.
  • The interface for creating and designing emails has all the options and functionality. However it could be more user friendly and dynamic, especially in the way it integrates pictures inside the message (which is quite limited).
Having tried similar competitor software, AC is the one who is the most user friendly and with the best ratio quality-price.
Read Davide Conti's full review
Stephen Box | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 03, 2020

Great for small business owners and solopreneurs looking for automation but cost can quickly escalate if you want certain features.

As a solopreneur, I use ActiveCampaign to automate my marketing funnels and communicate with potential clients.
  • The automation feature is easy to set up and allows me to deliver digital products and important information to new and potential clients.
  • The ability to create tags and custom fields on the lowest pricing tier helps me personalize the content I send out which results in better open rates and more sales.
  • While the "lite" price tier is powerful and works great for my small business there is a huge increase in cost to access certain features. For example, the ability to create dynamic content is possible on the "lite" tier if you do it manually with tags and custom fields. However, if you want to use the actual dynamic content feature then the cost of jumping from the "lite" tier to the "plus" tier is 5x the cost.
For small business owners looking for a reliable service with easy to set up automations and detailed reports at a reasonable price, ActiveCampaign is a winner. Since I'm a solopreneur on the "lite" tier it's hard to say if the higher cost is worth the jump to the higher tiers or how ActiveCampaign compares to its competitors for a larger business.
Read Stephen Box's full review
Donald Lee | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 01, 2020

Better than MailChimp!

The use of conditionals, tagging, and segment is unparalleled.

If you need to send different email chains based on different conditions through the use of programmatic if-else conditions, then there is no better option than Activecampiagn. Through the use of tagging, you can run automation campaigns based on tags that you have attached to certain email subscribers.

With tagging, you can also segment your audiences so that you are sending them more tailored content rather than generic content that would result in unsubscribes. I didn't find anything else on the market that was better, so you can do your own research and see if AC is for you.

I was with Mailchimp before ActiveCampaign but MC was very difficult to use with conditionals.

With ActiveCampiagn, it is easy to send an email or not based on pre-existing conditions, which are more advanced than what you get with Mailchimp. If you are not tagging or segmenting your audience, then you are not doing email marketing correctly and you're losing money. The best email marketers know that segmenting, tagging, and providing tailored content is the way to make money with email marketing.

• Email marketing
  • Automation
  • Tagging
  • Facebook connection only available for higher priced plans.
  • Key features held out for people just starting.
I use it for email marketing and staying in touch with my subscribers. Probably best for collecting emails, and running email automations to keep in touch with your subscribers. Also, good for affiliate marketing for tailored segments and tags.

Automations are defined as email chains. If you're not familiar with the terminology or email marketing, it's probably better to study up on email marketing or quit. Because ActiveCampaign will do nothing for you.

GetResponse does Webinars and automations as well. If you're doing webinars, then I'd check them out instead (I haven't used them). Sending reminder emails on webinars is not supported on ActiveCampaign, if you need that. You gotta go with someone else.

I'm also not a fan of webinars. So maybe, I'm not the right person to get an opinion on here.
Read Donald Lee's full review
maria jones | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 30, 2020

Simply amazing

I use it for email marketing. It is also part of the class booking automations on my website. It nurtures emails for my audience (new and old). ActiveCampaign makes everything simple and the automations work exactly as they should. As it is just me in my company, all of these features save me a ton of time also.
  • Customer relations
  • Answering questions
  • Great value for money
  • Ease of platform use
  • No landing pages
  • Facebook advertising access
I am a sole trader with a growing mail list. I am not very tech-savvy but found ActiveCampaign to be incredibly easy to use and integrate into my website and other sites. Been simply impressed with their customer service—24h support, almost instant. I love how you can see the activity of each client on your list; it has been a lifesaver for sending digital goods and resolving disputes with payments. I saved hours upon hours of my life by moving to ActiveCampaign and I am grateful that my business is using this wonderful service.
Read maria jones's full review
Angela Tran | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 30, 2020

Cost Effective and User Friendly

I have used Active Campaign for several years and it does the job that we need it to. It helps us manage our contact list, we are able to create various automated sequences and it has made a big difference in our ability to stay in communication and nurture our contacts. It is very user friendly and the price is very reasonable compared to other software out there.
  • User friendly
  • Great customer support.
  • Lots of templates to choose from.
  • Sales function could improve.
  • Creating automation and tagging can be a little confusing.
  • Lead scoring could improve as well.
Active Campaign works very well for automated sequencing and setting up campaigns to nurture contacts. It generally is very user friendly and is very cost-effective compared to many of its competitors. I have used the other competitors and Active Campaign is so much easier to use, does not require an "expert" to help, and gives you a lot more usability than the higher-priced software.
Read Angela Tran's full review
cristina fuertes mosella | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 29, 2020

Email marketing with customer service better than receiving actual mail in the mailbox :)

Active Campaign is being used by myself in order to prepare all the marketing campaigns to be sent by email. In the future, I also plan to train the fellow junior copywriters working with me, so that they can also use them for my company's marketing, but also for themselves as freelancers, once they start to grow. I changed to Active Campaign after being with another email marketing provider in order to be able to do better and more qualified segmentations.
  • Really good segmentation.
  • Nice visual to plan your funnels.
  • The scaling pricing is fine and fair, not only because the more people you have, the more you get charged, but also because it forces you to have a quality list, not numbers for the sake of numbers.
  • Ok, I like Active Campaign, but the email editor is horrendous: zero usability, lots of editing mistakes, lots of difficulties just to put one paragraph after another. Lots to be improved there.
Active Campaign is a really useful alternative when you have already worked with a software related to email marketing and you've got your things together. If it's your first time, it might be challenging, and you probably wouldn't be taking any advantage out of the usage of this tool. Besides, I have heard the Client Service is absolutely amazing, and they guide you until you have become used to the tool.
Read cristina fuertes mosella's full review
Aryeh Brickner | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 29, 2020

ActiveCampaign or bust - why it should be your go-to service for email marketing. Don't settle for anything else!

ActiveCampaign is being used to engage with our mobile app users. We send tips, news, release information, etc. With mobile app users having so many different apps on their phones it's important to be able to communicate through a different channel as well, and that channel being email marketing.
  • Our onboarding process was amazing. The account management team is super knowledgeable and was supremely helpful with getting us started. The service is like no other I have ever experienced.
  • The tool itself is exceedingly intuitive. It was important to have a tool which was simple yet robust.
  • The reporting systems are perfect for what we need and are also easily accessible and understandable. They are delivered and reported in a format which makes it easy to follow.
  • I would offer a tutorial for each function as sometimes once you start a function you can't change it along the way. We started "playing" around with the forms only to find out each time we made changes it meant resubmitting it to our site dev.
ActiveCampaign is amazing for people who want to take control of their email marketing and slowly and steadily ramp up their program. The different account types and tools make it easy to start small and then scale. It is a very comprehensive tool but also doesn't feel overwhelming to start with.
Read Aryeh Brickner's full review
Nadeem Mohammed | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 28, 2020

Powerful solution for digital marketers

We're a software company specialising in business software for trade professionals. We were looking for a solution that could manage our email marketing campaigns and also give us the power to analyse leads and the footprint of our customers. ActiveCampaign was ideal for both. The platform has given us the ability to integrate seamlessly with our partners too so that all their leads are captured into our database and segregated by our alliance partner. ActiveCampaign is now introducing landing pages into their software and even more powerful communication tools which is great!!
  • Market automation.
  • Customer footprint.
  • Campaign reports.
  • Integration.
  • Improve the form templates - they're a bit basic.
Great for any business particularly those that have an alliance network and for those that want to track the footprint on their applications outside of ActiveCampaign.
Read Nadeem Mohammed's full review
Jon Nare | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 27, 2020

ActiveCampaign Has Always Provided Great Automation For Staying Top of Mind

We use ActiveCampaign to manage clients, in terms of follow-up and automating education for them. We also use the email automation to send reminders, announcements, and newsletters. Staying in front of our audience is key to our success and ActiveCampaign is a central component to doing just that.
  • Easy to learn.
  • Automation.
  • Great staff.
  • Flexible.
  • Landing pages.
  • Email designer could be better.
  • Easier design elements on forms.
It's very customizable for your business. Pretty hard to find a situation where something can’t be at least half-way automated with ActiveCampaign. It's easy to reach out to account representative and have them help us figure something out right away.
Read Jon Nare's full review
Barrett Dastrup | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2020

Great for my small drum tutorials website

I run a drum tutorials website and I use ActiveCampaign for all of my email marketing. It was very easy and intuitive to set up, and it just works. My campaigns run as they should, and I haven't felt limited with the design or layout options. I also haven't felt limited when it comes to setting up logic and flow for my campaigns. The tool is powerful yet simple. Great stuff. Looking forward to using them for a long time to come.
  • Easy and quick to design good looking emails.
  • Robust engine for defining email campaign logic and flow.
  • Reliable email delivery.
  • Offering even more design options would't be a bad thing.
I use Active Campaign for my own personal drum tutorials website. I'm a very small business and I feel like Active Campaign is a great fit.
Read Barrett Dastrup's full review
Lori Booty | TrustRadius Reviewer

Easy for beginner entrepreneurs

I am a health coach and I use Active Campaign to run my automation and all emails. It is really easy to use and I can add forms right into my WordPress website. I’ve heard of people using other email services losing some of their lists unexpectedly through glitches. I’ve never had any problem like that with ActiveCampaign.
  • Automations
  • Tagging for different segments
  • Easy forms
  • If forms could be customized a little more on the solo user version.
Active Campaign is great for the beginner entrepreneur because it’s affordable and easy to use. I know some entrepreneurs use other more costly programs that allow for creating customized lead pages, which would be nice when you grow to more clients.
Read Lori Booty's full review
Jonathan Avalos | TrustRadius Reviewer

Highly Recommend ActiveCampaign

I highly recommend ActiveCampaign it has saved me time and helped me close more sales. I run a small personal training company - having an email automation system that allows me to track and see what emails are being opened and where a prospect is in the email sequence, is like having an extra employee. Before I signed up with ActiveCampaign I was spending countless hours writing emails, following up with clients, and double-checking my inbox to make sure that nobody fell in between the cracks.
  • Customer Service is exceptional - they always point me in the right direction
  • Automations - easy to set up
  • Clean - the dashboard isn't cluttered with a bunch of tabs that distract or confuse
  • Scheduling - It would be nice if they could combine their features with calendly to set appointments
ActiveCampaign is the Apple of email automations - great customer service with live reps who hop on phone calls to make sure that you have the right plan for your buisness, clean dashboard that is not cluttered or distracting, extremely easy to use - you won't waste a lot of time putting together campaigns, and integrates with most services like click funnels, lead pages and optimize press.
Read Jonathan Avalos's full review
Michael Moreno | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2020

ActiveCampaign gets you results fast

I use ActiveCampaign for all my email lists, audience segmentation, automations and minor audience research. It is an easy to use platform offering a variety of tools that I use to build customer funnels and automation that help my business curate creative and targeted emails for our audience. The robust system saves time and headache which means we can check these tasks off the list and trust they will work.
  • Simple to use.
  • Multiple automation tools.
  • Works with every other online platform I use.
  • Audience tracking and segmentation is very useful.
  • I cannot immediately see open rates from the main page.
  • Some details are deeper in menus and could be a little more obvious.
  • The mobile site is difficult to navigate easily.
ActiveCampaign allows any business to get up and running fast intaking new members to an email list, importing existing emails lists, and segmenting your audience to allow for more effective email marketing.
Read Michael Moreno's full review
Mark 'The Copy Father' Kington - Freelance Copywriter | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 22, 2020

ActiveCampaign is much better than Mailchimp

I use ActiveCampaign to host my email list, email then Monday - Friday and handle all my automations. It's being used by me as I'm currently a solo operation. It allows me to set up my own funnels and automations for customers coming in meaning I can make money with very little effort after the initial work is done.
  • Easy to use.
  • Great automation options.
  • Compatible with everything I need.
  • The mobile app could be clearer.
  • Open rates and CTR aren't visible on the main page.
  • The site on mobile isn't formatted very well.
ActiveCampaign is great for list building, daily campaigns and continuous automation. It's not so good for using on your mobile/cell due to poor mobile site formatting and an under developed app. However, I believe the app is in beta and I assume it will improve later down the line. At least I hope so.
Read Mark 'The Copy Father' Kington - Freelance Copywriter's full review
Morgan Specht | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 21, 2020

If you're using Mailchimp, switch to Active Campaign NOW

I am a sole-proprietor but have a subcontracted assistant who manages Active Campaign for me. We use it to communicate with past clients and also for marketing/newsletter purposes.
  • Competitive price point.
  • Great design flexibility.
  • Integrates with lots of other software I use.
  • Super robust features make for a steep learning curve.
  • Hard to know where to start with so many different features.
I think Active Campaign would be great for pretty much all businesses. Maybe not super huge e-commerce type sites but any small to mid-sized businesses would greatly benefit.
Read Morgan Specht's full review
Ruth Douglas | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 20, 2020

An excellent next step when you want more than just a newsletter delivery service

We use ActiveCampaign across the business for lead and relationship management, automation and broadcast emails.
Integrations with other software in our tech stack, when used in conjunction with automations and workflows help to save time, create a seamless customer experience and optimise our customer relationships.
  • It is easy to set up automations.
  • Great contact tracking across interaction points.
  • Reporting is clear.
  • Easy to see the full relationship with a contact.
  • The drag and drop email designer isn't the best looking.
  • Could have more elements in the email designer.
I recommend ActiveCampaign to clients and colleagues who are ready to grow from a free email provider to a more complete service with a particular eye on great automation or CRM elements.
Read Ruth Douglas's full review
Alex Iglecia | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 20, 2020

Thanks, ActiveCampaign, for all the Marketing!

We use ActiveCampaign to communicate on a weekly basis with our community. The biggest business problem is WHERE - where do I want my community to stay in touch? I prefer email over social media, as it's more personal and trackable, with less distraction.

Some ways Active Campaign has helped me include adding people to my mailing list, creating automatic followups, email sequences, and weekly communication campaigns. I have used it primarily for email marketing. I can't think of situations where I would not recommend ActiveCampaign over its competitors - it's more cost effective than ConvertKit though perhaps a bit less pretty, and oodles more cost effective than Keap (Infusionsoft).

Occasionally, I receive email marketing from someone and am unable to unsubscribe, and I wish they'd get set up with ActiveCampaign!

When it comes to supporting my community and maintaining email connections, I have trusted ActiveCampaign for more than three years.
  • Automation: the setup is simple and straightforward.
  • Formatting: again, simplicity rules.
  • Delivery: I've never noticed a major deliverability problem.
  • Sign up form - I still use a form plugin to dress up the ActiveCampaign form.
  • Not as pretty, well-designed or elegant looking as ConvertKit.
  • I run into occasional formatting issues when selecting font to make it bold, and the entire line gets wonky. This has been the one consistent glitch over the years.
Managing major automations with ActiveCampaign are fantastic. I've used ActiveCampaign to create multiple automations for launches, followups, and free-gift delivery.
Read Alex Iglecia's full review
Matt Emmer | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 19, 2020

Active Campaign is easy and the staff is awesome

We use Active Campaign to manage new patients, in terms of follow-up and automating education for them. We also use the email automation to send reminders, announcements, and newsletters. We just integrated with e-commerce to allow for our customers to have a good experience while shopping online, as well as reminding them of certain things throughout the process.
  • Easy to learn
  • Intuitive interface
  • Great staff
  • Better training program
  • Landing pages
  • Easier design elements on forms
It's very customizable. Pretty hard to find a situation where something can’t be at least half-way automated with Active Campaign. So many different automation triggers and follow up actions. I will tell our account representative what we’d like and she helps us figure something out right away. It works really well for entering potential patients into a funnel and having our staff follow up appropriately by automating reminders to call/email.
Read Matt Emmer's full review
Phil Reichner | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 19, 2020

Great product, but deliverability can be an issue

Our marketing department currently uses Active Campaign as our sole email marketing software. We have it linked to Salesforce through their app. This provides us a solution for all email marketing campaigns.
  • Very easy to create templates.
  • Vast automation tools.
  • New app integrates well with Salesforce Lightning.
  • Immediately after renewing our service (twice) our sending servers were switched which created deliverability issues. After considerable back and forth with their deliverability team, we were finally switched to a third server which was better for deliverability.
  • Automation sometimes is delayed.
  • Salesforce app only works in Lightning.
Overall, our team likes Active Campaign and the ease of use, but the switching of servers has darkened a very good product. The key factor in any email marketing software is deliverability. Both times they switched our servers the servers that they put us on were so poor that emails within our own domain would be picked up by our spam filters and placed in quarantine.
Read Phil Reichner's full review
Max Ong Zong Bao | TrustRadius Reviewer

Developer Looking to Build their Own Audience & Personal Brand

I use it as part of my own technical blog to help in managing marketing & maintaining my relationships with my audience through weekly newsletters that I send out. What surprised me and blew me away the most was that they had assigned a customer support executive, who took the effort to call me and ask my experience was using the software despite the fact that I was on a free trial. This was quite unusual compared to the various free trials of the software or services that I had used. Besides, it is really easy to use for me to maintain my relationships with my audience. Compared to other emailing software I had used in the past, it works great due to its easy to use automation like sending a weekly update of updates to my blog & integrations like Google Analytics to track my newsletter performance.
  • Easy to use due to their awesome documentation whenever I need to add new automation for my marketing effort.
  • Best in class customer support despite the fact that I was on free trail.
  • Provides continuous education to allow me to become better at using it through webinars.
  • Static site generators integrations like Hugo & GatsbyJS.
  • Better and more variety of email templates for newsletters.
  • Finer control in adding tags to hyperlinks for the email.
For anyone new blogger or developer looking to up their game in doing more with their audience or grow their email list should use it.
Read Max Ong Zong Bao's full review
Ben Egbert | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 16, 2020

Not intimidating at all

I am using AC for staying in contact with past client and potential clients.
  • The automation is simple to use.
  • I can write a letter anytime and have it go out at anytime in the future. This saves me quite a bit of time.
  • Because I can time block and do multiple emails at one time to be sent later, I am saving myself hours of going back and forth.
  • I would like to see Active Campaign have a mobile version.
  • Possibly a reminder feature would be useful to some.
I help to onboard new agents. While our office does offer something similar, AC has the ability to send out an email as soon as a prospect comes in. This is much better than waiting until the next day, as what happens with some other automated email systems. Everyone knows that time is money. The speed of a reply could mean the difference between having a new client, or missing out. When I get a lead to come in from an outside source, I have a reply back to them within minutes.
Read Ben Egbert's full review
Dimitris Gkiokas | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 16, 2020

ActiveCampaign is the best choice for small businesses in the information product market

ActiveCampaign is a crucial part of our business. As an e-learning company, we are heavily relying on email marketing, and on ActiveCampaign's incredible automations feature to provide a personalized experience to each user. It also allows us to keep detailed information on each contact, so that we can segment and approach each person in a way that serves both them and us the best. Every person in our company learns how to use ActiveCampaign, as most functions in the business are based on ActiveCampaign, or at least have some part that is connected with it.
  • Automations - this is the primary feature that got us to make the decision for ActiveCampaign.
  • Integrations - ActiveCampaign is integrated with almost any service your company will use.
  • Analytics - We love how ActiveCampaign allows us to understand so much about our customers and their behavior.
  • Price - We think that it's a little higher-priced than some of its competitors. But, we've been more than happy to pay for it anyway!
  • Ease of use - We are a highly technical team, so we can use all features of ActiveCampaign with no issues, but a little less tech savvy team would probably face some issues.
ActiveCampaign is very well suited for companies that need a very robust email marketing system, that features high-end technology on all fronts. When it comes to using a CRM, ActiveCampaign has a quite decent CRM, but if you want to manage a huge amount of leads across multiple pipelines, you may need to look for a more tailored solution.
Read Dimitris Gkiokas's full review
Harry Verma | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 15, 2020

The most versatile and logical CRM I've come across

We use ActiveCampaign to sort through the applications we get to join our programs at Uprise. From initial interest, through interviews all the way to joining our programs. We also use it for our large and growing newsletter. It allows us to automate much of the selection process that would otherwise take a lot of hours.
  • Excellent for complicated user flows, mapping out emails depending on user behaviour. The simple flow chart way of creating automations is very easy for anyone with a logical thought process.
  • Fantastic at managing and segmenting large contact bases because you can tag people through automations depending on almost anything you can think of.
  • Very strong at deliverability, because it flags when spam warnings are there and gets us over 90% open rates.
  • It could have better options for templates and making emails look good on mobile.
Excellent for managing large, complex lists of contacts to nurture. And fantastic for morphing into a selection process CRM, because it's so versatile. I'd say it isn't suited to companies where deal volume is below 50 new leads per month, as this tool is built to handle complexity in a simple manner; and does that fantastically.
Read Harry Verma's full review
Jessica Warnecke | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 15, 2020

Small Business Review For ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign is used across my business for email marketing and communication between myself, current, past and potential clients. It serves as marketing, education, and nurturing for the relationships my business creates.
  • Easy to use/organize automations and campaigns.
  • Good analytics.
  • Good options for email layout and style depending on the marketing purpose.
  • It would be helpful to be able to create a new list after starting a new campaign/automation but currently you have to create the list first and then go back and start the campaign/automation.
I think it's great for any small business, speaking from experience, that wants to include email marketing. Overall, this has been a fairly straightforward, easy to learn platform. It's also a great way for me to check in with current clients even once the sales/marketing aspect is completed so that I can continue to grow these relationships.
Read Jessica Warnecke's full review
Laura Pickard | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 14, 2020

Competitively Priced and Innovative ESP

We use ActiveCampaign in our marketing department to send newsletters and updates to our clients. The processing department also uses it to monitor our website's live chat to communicate with customers.
  • Personalization - Easy to set conditional content based on location, tags, custom fields.
  • Contact Management - Easy to organize lists and segments and edit contacts by bulk or individually.
  • Email design - User-friendly drag and drop features or the option to add in custom HTML.
  • Automations - Able to effectively use automations based on criteria.
  • Price - Competitively priced software and get lots of bang for your buck!
  • Deliverability - Can be hard to get emails out of the junk folder.
ActiveCampaign is well-suited for companies with a list of 50,000 contacts or more and have the employees the manage the lists and software. It can be a bit complicated when you first jump in but gets quicker as you get used to it.
Read Laura Pickard's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (176)
Dynamic content (158)
Ability to test dynamic content (141)
Landing pages (63)
A/B testing (114)
Mobile optimization (153)
Email deliverability reporting (188)
List management (190)
Triggered drip sequences (174)
9.4
Lead nurturing (115)
Lead scoring and grading (85)
Data quality management (92)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (85)
Calendaring (72)
Event/webinar marketing (63)
Social sharing and campaigns (58)
Social profile integration (54)
Dashboards (175)
Standard reports (174)
Custom reports (112)
API (91)
Role-based workflow & approvals (59)
Customizability (92)
Integration with Salesforce.com (18)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (9)
Integration with SugarCRM (9)

About ActiveCampaign

The vendor states ActiveCampaign's Customer Experience Automation (CXA) Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Pricing starts at $9 a month.

By removing the silos that typically exist between email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and account management solutions, businesses can automate truly personalized experiences that feel authentic. The vendor states that over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, Wordpress and Salesforce.

Additionally, ActiveCampaign offers 280+ pre-built automation templates to aim to make it easy to create and run connected campaigns across all channels, and free customer service, including live chat and phone support, a self-help knowledge base and complementary data migration. Combined with the ActiveCampaign Customer Success Commitment; a set of 14 promises pledging that users will always be able to get what they need, when they need it, ActiveCampaign aims to deliver value on Day 1 to customers of all sizes.

ActiveCampaign Screenshots

ActiveCampaign Integrations

ActiveCampaign Competitors

Mailchimp, HubSpot, Klaviyo, Marketo, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft), ConvertKit

ActiveCampaign Support Options