Fast and easy to use but hogs memoryhttps://www.trustradius.com/data-scienceRapidMiner StudioUnspecified8.6421012017-03-31T19:23:26.196Z
March 31, 2017
Fast and easy to use but hogs memory
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with RapidMiner Studio
We use RapidMiner Studio to build and test energy usage models for buildings.
- Rapid prototyping of machine learning models.
- Provides predefined parameters that are crowd sourced and provide helpful parameter ranges.
- The interface is very easy to use, even for someone with no coding experience.
- Provide model exportability.
- We have had trouble exporting the models to languages like php.
- The ability to build custom models would be useful, using scripting languages.
- Ability to automate running the machine learning for multiple tasks would be useful.
- Reduce prototype development times.
- Provide visualization ability.
- Create classification models that are deployed in production.