Overall Satisfaction with ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro)
Majorly, it used by one department for automated regression suites.
- Its drag n drop feature is easy to use.
- Data generator in data source is one of the best features of ReadyAPI
- Hierarchy of arranging test suites/cases/steps helps a lot in managing the stuff
- Should be able to add test step like REST even when there's no API added in the project.
- Its integration with GIT is very annoying, especially when you want to delete uncommitted changes and pull latest.
- Sometimes ReadyAPI made some changes of its own. These are also very annoying.
- Frankly speaking, license cost is too high
- Saves much time and manual effort for regression
- Saves much time when setting up automated suites
Do you think ReadyAPI delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ReadyAPI's feature set?
Did ReadyAPI live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ReadyAPI go as expected?
Would you buy ReadyAPI again?