Worth the efforthttps://www.trustradius.com/cross-channel-campaign-managementOracle ResponsysUnspecified8811012013-11-23T23:39:37.198Z
Updated December 09, 2014
Worth the effort
Score 9 out of 101
- Interact Connect, Campaign, Program
Overall Satisfaction with Responsys Interact Suite
- Interact Campaign provides a wide variety of capability for creating dynamic message content, tailored to each specific channel.
- Interact Connect offers straight forward, reliable data integration.
- Recent enhancements to Interact Program make it flexible and easy to set up and test.
- As a SQL developer, I'd like to see enhancements to the SQL View and Join View capability that would make it easier to set up and test, providing more of a developer experience.
- We're starting to use Responsys for more real-time email scenarios. The regular maintenance windows are something we need to plan for and work around.
- Response time in the UI and campaign launch can be slow during peak times.
- Our Responsys email marketing campaigns drive traffic to our web site and contribute significantly to our annual revenue.
- The Responsys interface is easy to use. Feature and functionality enhancements over the past couple of years have greatly improved our productivity related to email marketing. We spend much less time generating our weekly promotional emails than we would without Responsys.
- We recently implemented the Responsys integration with Omniture. We're seeing positive conversion rates with our new abandoned cart emails.
We believe Responsys offers the largest feature set in the industry. While it took some time for us to ramp up and feel confident using all the features in the beginning, we're now in a good position to take full advantage. Our investment is paying off in terms of regular, targeted interaction with our customers and prospects, driving traffic to our site and generating additional revenue.
I would recommend starting with a good definition of what types of interactions you want to achieve with an email marketing tool. Review the features that Responsys offers and compare that to other vendors. Other tools may seem easier to use at first, but many lack the broad depth of functionality that Responsys offers. As with any tool, there are frustrations, but Responsys appears to be learning from the past and continuing to improve. I would ask to see examples of how other Responsys customers are using the tool; what level of support is available; how Responsys will assist in helping your organization get started; what conversion rates can you expect as compared to others in your industry.