ReviewTrackers: "A Good Review for Review Trackers"https://www.trustradius.com/consumer-ratings-reviews-softwareReviewTrackersUnspecified9261012015-11-18T16:53:10.369Z
Overall Satisfaction with Review Trackers
I'm in the automotive industry. We have several dealers, and we use Review Trackers to monitor our online reputation. The thing I love is that the platform pulls reviews not only from generic sources like Yelp and Google+, but it also pulls reviews from auto specific sources like Cars.com and Edmunds. It's easy to add locations, and I believe they give you a pricing discount after 10 locations. Locations can be grouped, so we have our dealerships grouped by the brands they sell. Any time a review is submitted we get a notification. One area this could be improved is if notifications were received in real time so we could respond immediately to the customer. The platform is extremely intuitive and makes it incredibly easy to track the progress of reviews, from the moment they're received by Review Trackers all the way through to resolution. You can even assign specific reviews to specific users. Since using Review Trackers, we've been able to turn many reviews around by listening to feedback and contacting customers whose experience was less than exemplary. I'd definitely recommend Review Trackers.
- The dashboard and reporting are incredibly easy to use. After logging in, the dashboard shows charts and graphs detailing how my the reputation of my locations has fluctuated over time. I can easily manage locations individually or I can manage them in batches.
- The notifications allow me to read the review, but I can link out directly to the source or to the Review Trackers dashboard. Setting up users to receive these notifications is very easy.
- There are several levels of user permissions, which gives me a good variety for how to set people up with accounts. In most cases, I just have reviews notifications sent to people without even having to add them as a user on the Review Trackers platform.
- I wish reviews came in immediately. I know there are technical challenges for doing this, but it would allow my team to respond to customers immediately rather than sometimes having to wait until the next day.
- I'd like to be able to manage users through locations, meaning I want to open a location in the dashboard and manage users from there rather than managing locations from the user management section. This would make it a little easier to make sure that the right users have been assigned to the right locations.
- Audits of review site URLs set for my locations should be automated. I have to go in every so often to make sure everything is still accurate. If accurate URLs are not set reviews will not be pulled.
- We're offering better customer service because we can address reviews written by customers who have had a less than exemplary experience. Those customers would otherwise go home unhappy and we may never even know about it.
- We're building loyalty with Review Trackers. If our customers (and the public) know and understand that we value feedback, they're more likely to buy a car from one of our dealerships knowing that we will take good care of them for the life of their car. And hopefully they'll buy from us again.
- We make happy customers. By responding to reviews, customers are taken care of and positivity prevails.
If you're on a tight budget, Review Trackers is a great choice. There are a lot of expensive solutions out there, but Review Trackers is very affordable, even for small businesses. Make sure that Review Trackers will pull reviews from sources specific to your industry. I'm in the automotive industry, so Review Trackers will pull reviews from Cars.com, Edmunds, and other auto specific review sites.