- Manage received reviews for providers and locations in one place
- Request reviews from happy patients
- Implement positive reviews for providers on our provider profiles.
- Manage received reviews
- Solicit positive reviews on third party sites
- Track NPS scores of locations and providers
- Implementation was a bit of a pain. I personally had to do a good bit of work to ensure that all web properties were being tracked for each entity.
- Sentiment analysis is still in beta.
- Menu navigation doesn't always make sense.
- ReviewTrackers customer happiness teams are second to none and are incredibly responsive to requests that are submitted. I usually do not have to wait more than 1 business day to receive a response.
- ReviewTrackers is constantly thinking of new and innovative ways to make their platform a one-stop shop for managing public listening posts and if something isn't in development yet, they're incredibly receptive to suggestions and sharing them with their dev team.
- The main dashboard & review search features when used in Chrome can be a bit difficult to use if you are trying to segment out by specific groups and/or locations. At times, it will load one of the parameters, but not the other.
- The delay in review alerts flowing through from Yelp is difficult to handle at times, depending on the volume of reviews that can come in at once. If the scanning for that source could be done more frequently knowing that Yelp may hold reviews would increase the chance of getting notified in a more timely manner.
- Ease of tracking - everything about a review is on a dashboard.
- Easy to respond - at the click of a link, we can respond immediately.
- Ease of Reporting - reviews are able to be filtered and reported.
- Reliability - we are able to see reviews come in at a timely manner.
- Informative - we can see where the reviews come from even when the same review is pasted on several directories.
- It can improve by allowing respondents to give feedback to client if rating is not above 3 stars before posting, when asking for review.
- Review Trackers has a great support team! Any questions or concerns I had were answered promptly and handled quickly!
- Review Trackers makes requesting reviews more professional with their customized templates. They also make it easy to direct patients to whichever particular review sites we'd like them to review on.
- Review Trackers has made monitoring our online traffic and reviews much easier. The dashboard is very user friendly and easy to navigate.
- Review Trackers is great with their email notifications. I love getting to work and seeing that a new review has been left!
- I would like to be able to link more than 3 websites for the patients to be able to review on.
- A few more templates for review requests would also be nice. Plus if you could add your own logo onto the footer that would be nice.
- It would be awesome if review trackers could also track posts about you on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), or give you the ability to request for people to follow you on those sites!
- It would be great if users could be texted the review templates (for patients who do not use email) and then they could easily leave a review from their mobile device.
- The dashboard and reporting are incredibly easy to use. After logging in, the dashboard shows charts and graphs detailing how my the reputation of my locations has fluctuated over time. I can easily manage locations individually or I can manage them in batches.
- The notifications allow me to read the review, but I can link out directly to the source or to the Review Trackers dashboard. Setting up users to receive these notifications is very easy.
- There are several levels of user permissions, which gives me a good variety for how to set people up with accounts. In most cases, I just have reviews notifications sent to people without even having to add them as a user on the Review Trackers platform.
- I wish reviews came in immediately. I know there are technical challenges for doing this, but it would allow my team to respond to customers immediately rather than sometimes having to wait until the next day.
- I'd like to be able to manage users through locations, meaning I want to open a location in the dashboard and manage users from there rather than managing locations from the user management section. This would make it a little easier to make sure that the right users have been assigned to the right locations.
- Audits of review site URLs set for my locations should be automated. I have to go in every so often to make sure everything is still accurate. If accurate URLs are not set reviews will not be pulled.
- Generates reviews easily.
- Reports trends in reviews in simplified format in one spot.
- They are great at receiving feedback and updating the product to continue to get better.
- The design could improve and be more flexible.
- There could be an increase in the review sites for specific industries.
- It would be great for them to build widgets to put on our websites that show reviews.
- Alert to all online reviews.
- Makes it possible to respond quickly in the event of a negative review.
- Very user friendly.
- I cannot think of a way to improve Review Trackers. It meets my clients' needs perfectly.
- Review Trackers gives you an opportunity to reach your client and decide how you want to proceed with the feedback.
- The templates are very user friendly.
- It's great that you can log the follow up activity.
- I haven't found anything about this program that I don't like.
- Great customer service.
- User friendly dashboard.
- Ability to proactively reach out for reviews.
- Ability to remove filtered Yelp reviews (automatically not manually).
- Provide additional ways to reach out to clients for reviews.
- Provide examples of how to respond to reviews.
- Sends us daily, weekly or monthly reports, based on the users' individual preferences
- Reports reviews across several review sites in one dashboard.
- I would prefer an email alert that is easier to view. For example, post the review sites' logo to easily see what site the reviews are coming from.
- The reports are very stark. They could use some color and images to break up the text. When we are viewing reviews for 9 restaurants every day, it gets hard to differentiate between the locations and sites.
- Review Trackers has helped us improve our business by listening and responding to guests in real time.
- We can track multiple social media platforms and reply to guests directly from the platform.
- The simple dashboard and custom reporting functions are a marketer's dream come true. User friendly and effective.
- The product is only limited at this point by the lack of word clouds and semantics. However, I understand the Review Trackers team is currently working on this and look forward to seeing these features in the near future.
- The support team at Review Trackers does an excellent job responding to requests in a timely manner. Time is an asset and they do not waster ours.
- Review Trackers allows extensive customization as to what you track and who receives it. This allows our executive team to get copied on all communication and local managers to only receive their own reviews.
- I cannot think of any weaknesses. There are a number of features we do not utilize.
- Template setup. I love the ease of setting up specific, tailored templates for each client or location. It makes it easy to get review requests out quickly.
- Location setup is incredibly easy as well - address, contact info, some links, and you're ready to go.
- Report templates could use improvement (though I have been told this is in the works). The base report has a nice enough look, but looks best if you have 6 months of data to pull into it. Otherwise, it can look awkward to the end user.
- Sending requests - I'd love it if I didn't have to type in the name and email address of the "sender" every time we use the tool. That is something that could possibly be put into the location setup.
- Review/Feedback requests
- Email blasts for every review brought in
- Tracking of review numbers and company success
- Response time with recognizing reviews. This is often 24-48 hours and can be too long of a turnaround time.
- Don't link with all of the review sources. For us this is particularly impactful with Angie's List, however this seems to be on the Angie's List side vs theirs.
ReviewTrackers Scorecard Summary
Key capabilities include:
- robust workflow
- automation to respond and generate new reviews
- powerful reporting and analytics, including competitor insights and text analytics
|Professional Plan||$49||Per Month, Per Location|
|Enterprise Plan||$59||Per Month, Per Location|
Popular Features: Monitor 100+ Review Sites Review Alerts Daily Reporting Smart Response Review Generation Feedback Requests Email Summaries Unlimited Users Net Promoter Score Survey Reputation Score Campaign Metrics Mobile App Hootsuite Integration Kiosk Mode Integrations API Award-winning customer support Automatic updates Intelligent Workflow SMS Campaigns Trending Topics Competitor Reporting Location Leaderboard Review Tags Single Sign On
ReviewTrackers Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||15%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||50%|
ReviewTrackers Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ReviewTrackers Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||North America, South America, Africa, Australia (Oceania), Europe, and Asia|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish|