ReviewTrackers is software that enables businesses to manage, analyze and collect reviews from customers. This solution provides a method for businesses to engage with their customers.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/6p/lA/T8OKZR3GKF9A.JPEGA Great Software with Lots of Bells and Whistles!We use a white labelled version of ReviewTrackers through NRC Health. We chose this option instead of going directly through ReviewTrackers for a few reasons. We had three problems we were trying to solve:Manage received reviews for providers and locations in one placeRequest reviews from happy patientsImplement positive reviews for providers on our provider profiles. ReviewTrackers helped us with the first two of these three goals.,Manage received reviews Solicit positive reviews on third party sites Track NPS scores of locations and providers,Implementation was a bit of a pain. I personally had to do a good bit of work to ensure that all web properties were being tracked for each entity. Sentiment analysis is still in beta. Menu navigation doesn't always make sense.,10,A little expensive, but very useful. Multiple user management helps us onboard employees outside of our department, facilitating communication.,BirdEye,HubSpot, Hootsuite Enterprise, PodiumReview our track with ReviewTrackersWe use ReviewTrackers as a way to easily collate a majority of the feedback that we receive across multiple review sites. Recent integrations with Google My Business have made it much easier to maintain a public presence on one of the most visible platforms, as reviews are easily viewable when doing a Google search. Being able to set up automatic alerts for certain types of reviews makes it much easier to manage the volume of reviews we receive and calls out our immediate action areas.,ReviewTrackers customer happiness teams are second to none and are incredibly responsive to requests that are submitted. I usually do not have to wait more than 1 business day to receive a response. ReviewTrackers is constantly thinking of new and innovative ways to make their platform a one-stop shop for managing public listening posts and if something isn't in development yet, they're incredibly receptive to suggestions and sharing them with their dev team.,The main dashboard & review search features when used in Chrome can be a bit difficult to use if you are trying to segment out by specific groups and/or locations. At times, it will load one of the parameters, but not the other. The delay in review alerts flowing through from Yelp is difficult to handle at times, depending on the volume of reviews that can come in at once. If the scanning for that source could be done more frequently knowing that Yelp may hold reviews would increase the chance of getting notified in a more timely manner.,10,ReviewTrackers has met each expectation we have set with ease. We've been able to maintain a more visible presence in the public review space, showing our past and potential guests we are engaged and take their feedback seriously. We are able to set goals for our properties to try and receive a higher score year over year for specific platforms and this wouldn't be possible without ReviewTrackers ability to have the entirety of each property's historical data.,Asana, HarvestNot bad, not great...As part of our marketing department, we use reviewtrackers to monitor and respond to 14 different restaurants on multiple social media platforms.,Alert updates Easy to navigate website Easy to respond,Sometimes updates are slow,8,Better customer service due to notifications But, most of the review sites already send notifications via email,,HubSpotReview for ReviewWe use Review Trackers for monitoring client reviews. It has allowed us to better track responses for our clients. We are also able to give a report on all activity.,Ease of tracking - everything about a review is on a dashboard. Easy to respond - at the click of a link, we can respond immediately. Ease of Reporting - reviews are able to be filtered and reported. Reliability - we are able to see reviews come in at a timely manner. Informative - we can see where the reviews come from even when the same review is pasted on several directories.,It can improve by allowing respondents to give feedback to client if rating is not above 3 stars before posting, when asking for review.,8,Good ROI since one of our clients really is impacted by reviews.,,No,Product Features,I would expand some of the niche directories.We love Review TrackersReview Trackers is used by our office to track our online traffic and what patients are saying about us. We also use Review Trackers to send out review requests weekly to get feedback from current patients. It has given us a platform that makes it easy to view everything that patients are saying without having to visit multiple websites every single day. It has also given us a way to have a professional template that we can send out that helps to better direct patients to credible review sites. Patients love the ease of getting an email and having a link that they can immediately click on to leave a review. Most patients don't know what review sites are best- so it's great that we can now direct them.,Review Trackers has a great support team! Any questions or concerns I had were answered promptly and handled quickly! Review Trackers makes requesting reviews more professional with their customized templates. They also make it easy to direct patients to whichever particular review sites we'd like them to review on. Review Trackers has made monitoring our online traffic and reviews much easier. The dashboard is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Review Trackers is great with their email notifications. I love getting to work and seeing that a new review has been left!,I would like to be able to link more than 3 websites for the patients to be able to review on. A few more templates for review requests would also be nice. Plus if you could add your own logo onto the footer that would be nice. It would be awesome if review trackers could also track posts about you on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), or give you the ability to request for people to follow you on those sites! It would be great if users could be texted the review templates (for patients who do not use email) and then they could easily leave a review from their mobile device.,9,Review trackers has definitely improved on our efficiency of how quickly we handle someone that had a bad experience. Being able to know from the get go how a patient's experience was in our office is crucial in getting them to the next step of moving forward with accepting treatment. Review Trackers has also boosted our customer service by helping us reach out to patients we otherwise would have not. With the email templates, I am able to send out review requests at the end of each week to better determine which patients were happy with our services and which ones are not and then go from there in figuring out what needs to be done next. The dashboard is a great way to view overall what is being said about us online, and one great review is priceless. Review Trackers had a positive ROI immediately with our office after our first great review, and we still continue to love using it!,,Hootsuite Enterprise, Real Magnet, QuickBooks for Mac,2,2,Dashboard Review Requests Template Online Support,Monitoring online activity. Email notifications letting us know when a review has been left. The ability to be able to send out templates for review requests to new and returning patients after each appointment.,Social Media follower requests. Monitoring activity on social media sites.,10,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation,I don't think I would change much about my evaluation and selection process for finding a site that does what Review Trackers does. I looked online to see what people were saying about it, read some reviews, and then did a free trial. The free trial really sold itself with the easy dashboard and templates for email requests.,Implemented in-house,Change management was minimal,N/A,10,10,No,I was frustrated that I could only link 3 review websites on my review request email. A member of the review trackers team quickly assisted me in resolving the issue and gave me an alternative way to make more review sites linked. I greatly appreciated not only the prompt response but the knowledge of the staff.,Email requests templates were easy to set up. Dashboard was easy to view and manage. Email notifications were great- letting me know when reviews come in.,N/A,10
ReviewTrackers

ReviewTrackers Reviews

ReviewTrackers
Filter 26 vetted ReviewTrackers reviews and ratings
Sean Pomory profile photo
November 17, 2018

ReviewTrackers Review: "A Great Software with Lots of Bells and Whistles!"

1. Manage received reviews for providers and locations in one place
  2. Request reviews from happy patients
  3. Implement positive reviews for providers on our provider profiles.
ReviewTrackers helped us with the first two of these three goals.
  • Manage received reviews
  • Solicit positive reviews on third party sites
  • Track NPS scores of locations and providers
  • Implementation was a bit of a pain. I personally had to do a good bit of work to ensure that all web properties were being tracked for each entity.
  • Sentiment analysis is still in beta.
  • Menu navigation doesn't always make sense.
ReviewTrackers is a great solution for marketers and leaders looking to better track and manage online reviews. Although not perfect, it was the best use case for our organization. Additionally, the partnership with NRC Health was a great benefit to our organization. Working in a hospital, it was difficult to find a solution that worked for us.
Read Sean Pomory's full review
Jason Hatfield profile photo
August 23, 2017

"Review our track with ReviewTrackers"

• ReviewTrackers customer happiness teams are second to none and are incredibly responsive to requests that are submitted. I usually do not have to wait more than 1 business day to receive a response.
  • ReviewTrackers is constantly thinking of new and innovative ways to make their platform a one-stop shop for managing public listening posts and if something isn't in development yet, they're incredibly receptive to suggestions and sharing them with their dev team.
  • The main dashboard & review search features when used in Chrome can be a bit difficult to use if you are trying to segment out by specific groups and/or locations. At times, it will load one of the parameters, but not the other.
  • The delay in review alerts flowing through from Yelp is difficult to handle at times, depending on the volume of reviews that can come in at once. If the scanning for that source could be done more frequently knowing that Yelp may hold reviews would increase the chance of getting notified in a more timely manner.
ReviewTrackers is more than adequately suited for the hospitality industry, particularly multiple location groups or chains that have centrally managed guest experience teams. Integrations with Facebook and Google make it incredibly easy to respond directly from within the platform, enhancing productivity and giving us back more time in our day to interact with our guests.
Read Jason Hatfield's full review
July 19, 2017

ReviewTrackers Review: "Not bad, not great..."

• Alert updates
  • Easy to navigate website
  • Easy to respond
  • Sometimes updates are slow
Jose J Moreno profile photo
January 26, 2017

ReviewTrackers: "Review for Review"

• Ease of tracking - everything about a review is on a dashboard.
  • Easy to respond - at the click of a link, we can respond immediately.
  • Ease of Reporting - reviews are able to be filtered and reported.
  • Reliability - we are able to see reviews come in at a timely manner.
  • Informative - we can see where the reviews come from even when the same review is pasted on several directories.
  • It can improve by allowing respondents to give feedback to client if rating is not above 3 stars before posting, when asking for review.
It is well suited for tracking purposes.
Read Jose J Moreno's full review
Brooke Potts profile photo
November 18, 2015

ReviewTrackers: "We love Review Trackers"

• Review Trackers has a great support team! Any questions or concerns I had were answered promptly and handled quickly!
  • Review Trackers makes requesting reviews more professional with their customized templates. They also make it easy to direct patients to whichever particular review sites we'd like them to review on.
  • Review Trackers has made monitoring our online traffic and reviews much easier. The dashboard is very user friendly and easy to navigate.
  • Review Trackers is great with their email notifications. I love getting to work and seeing that a new review has been left!
  • I would like to be able to link more than 3 websites for the patients to be able to review on.
  • A few more templates for review requests would also be nice. Plus if you could add your own logo onto the footer that would be nice.
  • It would be awesome if review trackers could also track posts about you on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), or give you the ability to request for people to follow you on those sites!
  • It would be great if users could be texted the review templates (for patients who do not use email) and then they could easily leave a review from their mobile device.
Review Trackers is great for companies trying to boost their online traffic and monitor what is coming in. It's also great to boost reviews if you don't have many, or just would like to add some current ones. It has really helped us to be more aware of what is going on in our practice, as well as what we're doing well, and what we can improve on. It's so exciting to open your email in the morning and be notified that there is a new review waiting to be viewed. The customer support team has also been there every step of the way to assist us in creating a better online presence and reviews!
Read Brooke Potts's full review
Brian Rothe profile photo
November 18, 2015

ReviewTrackers: "A Good Review for Review Trackers"

I'm in the automotive industry. We have several dealers, and we use Review Trackers to monitor our online reputation. The thing I love is that the platform pulls reviews not only from generic sources like Yelp and Google+, but it also pulls reviews from auto specific sources like Cars.com and Edmunds. It's easy to add locations, and I believe they give you a pricing discount after 10 locations. Locations can be grouped, so we have our dealerships grouped by the brands they sell. Any time a review is submitted we get a notification. One area this could be improved is if notifications were received in real time so we could respond immediately to the customer. The platform is extremely intuitive and makes it incredibly easy to track the progress of reviews, from the moment they're received by Review Trackers all the way through to resolution. You can even assign specific reviews to specific users. Since using Review Trackers, we've been able to turn many reviews around by listening to feedback and contacting customers whose experience was less than exemplary. I'd definitely recommend Review Trackers.
  • The dashboard and reporting are incredibly easy to use. After logging in, the dashboard shows charts and graphs detailing how my the reputation of my locations has fluctuated over time. I can easily manage locations individually or I can manage them in batches.
  • The notifications allow me to read the review, but I can link out directly to the source or to the Review Trackers dashboard. Setting up users to receive these notifications is very easy.
  • There are several levels of user permissions, which gives me a good variety for how to set people up with accounts. In most cases, I just have reviews notifications sent to people without even having to add them as a user on the Review Trackers platform.
  • I wish reviews came in immediately. I know there are technical challenges for doing this, but it would allow my team to respond to customers immediately rather than sometimes having to wait until the next day.
  • I'd like to be able to manage users through locations, meaning I want to open a location in the dashboard and manage users from there rather than managing locations from the user management section. This would make it a little easier to make sure that the right users have been assigned to the right locations.
  • Audits of review site URLs set for my locations should be automated. I have to go in every so often to make sure everything is still accurate. If accurate URLs are not set reviews will not be pulled.
If you're on a tight budget, Review Trackers is a great choice. There are a lot of expensive solutions out there, but Review Trackers is very affordable, even for small businesses. Make sure that Review Trackers will pull reviews from sources specific to your industry. I'm in the automotive industry, so Review Trackers will pull reviews from Cars.com, Edmunds, and other auto specific review sites.
Read Brian Rothe's full review
Dave Spannhake profile photo
November 18, 2015

ReviewTrackers: "Review Trackers Review"

We use Review Trackers to create a greater online reputation for our customers. It's quick and easy, and greatly increases the awareness of all of the patrons using our companies so that more people are able to see how great a job our businesses perform. I would highly recommend the product, especially as they continue focus on improving the design and experience. It gets more and more easy to use and more effective in creating a greater online reputation and influence.
  • Generates reviews easily.
  • Reports trends in reviews in simplified format in one spot.
  • They are great at receiving feedback and updating the product to continue to get better.
  • The design could improve and be more flexible.
  • There could be an increase in the review sites for specific industries.
  • It would be great for them to build widgets to put on our websites that show reviews.
It is best suited for companies that are looking to grow their online reputation. If there is a company who does not want to put an emphasis on this, it will not work nearly as effectively as it will for companies who truly care about growing and building their online influence where people are making buying decisions.
Read Dave Spannhake's full review
Judy Burnett profile photo
November 18, 2015

ReviewTrackers: "Review Trackers is Great"

My health care client uses Review Trackers to monitor online review sites. It is used for the entire organization and alleviates the problem of not being able to dedicate staff to monitor reviews.
  • Alert to all online reviews.
  • Makes it possible to respond quickly in the event of a negative review.
  • Very user friendly.
  • I cannot think of a way to improve Review Trackers. It meets my clients' needs perfectly.
I think it can work well for any type business but I find it particularly good for health care operations.
Read Judy Burnett's full review
Jeffrey DeArmond profile photo
November 18, 2015

ReviewTrackers: "Great experience using Review Trackers!"

We use Review Trackers to manage our clients' reviews online. Our clients are very happy with the level of service we provide, we appreciate the level of service Review Trackers provides to us, the agency.
  • Functionality is very easy.
  • Customer service is excellent.
  • Rates are very reasonable and provide us with great ROI.
  • Keeps improving on every level.
  • None so far.
We use Review Trackers for clients that are marketing locally online.
Read Jeffrey DeArmond's full review
Melissa Kotzenberg profile photo
November 18, 2015

ReviewTrackers Review: "Satisfied Customer"

Review Trackers has given us the ability to offer our clients an easy way to share their experience with us and our clients. We are currently testing this program and have been very satisfied with the results so far. It has given us an easy way to reach our clients and gives them the opportunity to write a favorable review.
  • Review Trackers gives you an opportunity to reach your client and decide how you want to proceed with the feedback.
  • The templates are very user friendly.
  • It's great that you can log the follow up activity.
  • I haven't found anything about this program that I don't like.
I think the initial e-mail that is sent makes it really easy for the client to respond and give as much feedback as they would like.
Read Melissa Kotzenberg's full review
Veronica Johnessee profile photo
November 17, 2015

ReviewTrackers: "Increase Positive Online Reviews"

We have been using Review Trackers for collecting reviews from our owners and tenants. It is being used across our entire company and is managed by two employees.
  • Review request emails.
  • Variety of emails to send and save.
  • Feedback positive before requesting review online.
  • Faster reporting from online review site.
Review Trackers is working great for us to increase the number of positive reviews we have online. I would prefer if the reviews pulled more frequently than once a day. We only have one location, but I like the fact that I can also add other locations if I needed to in the future.
Read Veronica Johnessee's full review
Megan Sullivan profile photo
November 18, 2015

ReviewTrackers Review: "Excellent Customer Service and User Friendly Dashboard"

Review Trackers is primarily used by our marketing department to grow and maintain our online reviews.
  • Great customer service.
  • User friendly dashboard.
  • Ability to proactively reach out for reviews.
  • Ability to remove filtered Yelp reviews (automatically not manually).
  • Provide additional ways to reach out to clients for reviews.
  • Provide examples of how to respond to reviews.
Read Megan Sullivan's full review
John Rudy profile photo
November 17, 2015

ReviewTrackers: "Review of Review Trackers"

We use Review Trackers to monitor reviews from clients as well as for sending out emails to increase reviews on other sites. This allows us to implement a strategy of obtaining more positive reviews as well as allowing clients to find out where they can make improvements to their services all in one application.
  • Easy to use interface
  • Multiple ways of contacting clients for reviews
  • Keeps price low
  • More sites could be offered
It would depend on the industry. My clients are small businesses that don't have a big budget for these types of programs. Using Review Trackers to gain more reviews on Google Plus is an objective and this helps us accomplish that easily and cost effectively which is why we use it.
Read John Rudy's full review
Tara Roach profile photo
May 21, 2015

"ReviewTrackers Review"

Emily and the ReviewTracker team has been nothing but exceptional help with our agency. Emily is always in constant contact with us and our clients getting reviews from all over the place. We are on LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YellowPages, and Twitter. She even e-mailed all our clients in the agency personally asking for their reviews! We love getting feedback from our clients because it lets us know EXACTLY what we are doing well and what needs improvement. ReviewTrackers helped us communicate with our younger markets easier. Our younger demographics don't typically like to fill our long reviews they get from our company; so allowing them to do it on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, etc., was awesome! We started to get a lot of business from being more accessible online :)
  • Communication
  • Accuracy of Ratings
  • Allows us to focus on other aspects of work; while they get reviews
  • Allowing iPad to be taken out of the office for home visits/reviews
It's very nice to allow clients to privately review our company from home.
Read Tara Roach's full review
November 20, 2015

ReviewTrackers Review: "Good price for what it offers"

We use ReviewTrackers to populate views for 9 restaurants. The managers at each individual restaurant receive daily updates with reviews for the store they manage. I oversee the managers' involvement and ensure that reviews are being responded to in a timely manner. We respond to all reviews 3 stars or fewer, and sometimes respond to the 5 star reviews to thank the guests for their review. I am the main person responding to the reviews and coordinating with the managers as to what, if anything, we will offer the guest as a gesture.
  • Sends us daily, weekly or monthly reports, based on the users' individual preferences
  • Reports reviews across several review sites in one dashboard.
  • I would prefer an email alert that is easier to view. For example, post the review sites' logo to easily see what site the reviews are coming from.
  • The reports are very stark. They could use some color and images to break up the text. When we are viewing reviews for 9 restaurants every day, it gets hard to differentiate between the locations and sites.
Some key questions would include how many users need to view the reviews, what functionality is given to the various users and how often the reviews need to be delivered. Those were important options for us in choosing this platform. Knowing we could customize the reports for each user was a nice feature.
November 19, 2015

ReviewTrackers Review: "Simple and Effective"

Having used multiple social listening and online reputation services as a restaurant marketer, I've found Review Trackers to be one of the easiest and most effective tools around.
  • Review Trackers has helped us improve our business by listening and responding to guests in real time.
  • We can track multiple social media platforms and reply to guests directly from the platform.
  • The simple dashboard and custom reporting functions are a marketer's dream come true. User friendly and effective.
  • The product is only limited at this point by the lack of word clouds and semantics. However, I understand the Review Trackers team is currently working on this and look forward to seeing these features in the near future.
I would highly recommend this cost effective and user friendly product to any marketer looking to gain more guest intelligence about their business.
November 18, 2015

ReviewTrackers Review: "Quick Customer Service and Excellent Customization"

We use Review Trackers to monitor and to automatically alert us to reviews posted about our locations across the country. Being a small executive team, it saves us time.
  • The support team at Review Trackers does an excellent job responding to requests in a timely manner. Time is an asset and they do not waster ours.
  • Review Trackers allows extensive customization as to what you track and who receives it. This allows our executive team to get copied on all communication and local managers to only receive their own reviews.
  • I cannot think of any weaknesses. There are a number of features we do not utilize.
If you are looking for streamlined organization of all reviews you receive - this is the product you want.
November 18, 2015

ReviewTrackers Review: "Great service!"

Very helpful! We have it send us emails when any of our multiple clients get reviews. It is extremely useful so we do not have to hunt the Internet all day to find them. Review Trackers saves us a lot of time especially since we are a very busy, fast-paced agency!
  • Notifications for reviews
  • Easy to set up clients
  • Add more review sites
Review Trackers is definitely helpful for agencies that have multiple clients and are very busy!
November 18, 2015

ReviewTrackers: "Review Trackers is an Awesome Tool!"

The marketing organization I work for uses Review Trackers to help clients with reputation management. We use the system to send emails to customers and encourage them to leave reviews. A lot of local businesses don't know (or care about) the importance of online reputation management, so it is important for us to find happy customers willing to leave positive reviews to both encourage the credibility and professionalism of the business and to counter any negativity.
  • Template setup. I love the ease of setting up specific, tailored templates for each client or location. It makes it easy to get review requests out quickly.
  • Location setup is incredibly easy as well - address, contact info, some links, and you're ready to go.
  • Report templates could use improvement (though I have been told this is in the works). The base report has a nice enough look, but looks best if you have 6 months of data to pull into it. Otherwise, it can look awkward to the end user.
  • Sending requests - I'd love it if I didn't have to type in the name and email address of the "sender" every time we use the tool. That is something that could possibly be put into the location setup.
If a business has no online presence, I may not be as concerned about the review process. Some are simply more suited than others. We find a lot of medical spas and doctors are suddenly being reviewed online a LOT - good and bad experiences. I'd want to know if anyone has received bad reviews in the past. It's important to find positive reviews to counter the negative.
November 17, 2015

ReviewTrackers: "Great Review Platform that is Cost Effective and Effective!"

We use Review Trackers as a means of keeping track of all of the reviews our business is bringing in, along with a platform that will enable any staff member to request a review in an instant. For us, this solves the problem of our staff knowing what is happening with our online reputation and being able to use it to our and their benefit.
  • Review/Feedback requests
  • Email blasts for every review brought in
  • Tracking of review numbers and company success
  • Response time with recognizing reviews. This is often 24-48 hours and can be too long of a turnaround time.
  • Don't link with all of the review sources. For us this is particularly impactful with Angie's List, however this seems to be on the Angie's List side vs theirs.
I would recommend Review Trackers if you are looking for a platform that is simple and can quickly provide you with a snapshot of how your online reputation is doing. This is particularly beneficial for brands looking to ensure satisfaction and their brand image online. Consistency is key!
November 18, 2015

ReviewTrackers Review: "Marketing Manager"

My client primarily uses Review Trackers to be notified of reviews so they can respond accordingly. We tried to use it to help get more reviews but have not been as successful at that as we had hoped. The tracking however is very helpful in reputation management. Our client did not have a lot of faith in the process of requesting reviews via the interface.
  • Customer Service
  • Communication/Tips/Webinars
  • We have not utilized all of the functionality.
Review Trackers is great if [you're] trying to keep track of your online reputation.
November 18, 2015

ReviewTrackers: "Review Tracking Made Easy"

We use this program as a way to consolidate our reviews and assign them to different managers across the business and across the Hawaiian Islands. It addresses our problem of not have manager interaction with social reviews.
  • Tracking reviews and storing them
  • The ability to share across the company easily
  • N/A

About ReviewTrackers

ReviewTrackers is reputation management and customer feedback software used by over 40,000 businesses on sites like Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor and over 100+ more.

Key capabilities include:
  • robust workflow
  • automation to respond and generate new reviews
  • powerful reporting and analytics, including competitor insights and text analytics

ReviewTrackers Features

Has featureReview Management, Workflow and Real-time Alerts
Has featureReview Generation and Feedback Automation
Has featureRobust analytics, text analytics with operational insights
Has featureBusiness Listings, Social Media, Surveys and Competitor Insights

ReviewTrackers Screenshots

ReviewTrackers Integrations

Zendesk, Facebook for Business, Hootsuite Enterprise, Zapier, 1000+ Intergrations including...

ReviewTrackers Competitors

TrustYou, Revinate, Reputation.com

Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Professional Plan$49Per Month, Per Location
Enterprise Plan$59Per Month, Per Location

Popular Features: Monitor 100+ Review Sites Review Alerts Daily Reporting Smart Response Review Generation Feedback Requests Email Summaries Unlimited Users Net Promoter Score Survey Reputation Score Campaign Metrics Mobile App Hootsuite Integration Kiosk Mode Integrations API Award-winning customer support Automatic updates Intelligent Workflow SMS Campaigns Trending Topics Competitor Reporting Location Leaderboard Review Tags Single Sign On

ReviewTrackers Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

ReviewTrackers Support Options