Overall Satisfaction with SailPoint Identity Platform
We utilize the SailPoint IdentityIQ platform to build and manage employee identities which include various types of user accounts, birthright access, and application assignment. IdentityIQ is also used for self-service account registration, password/account management, and automating several employee onboarding and offboarding workflows. By interfacing with our company's HR system, IdentityIQ allows us to quickly build and modify employee identities, reduce the required time for application assignments, and allow our hospital staff to begin working without any delays in a dynamic healthcare environment.
- Role & Entitlement Management
- Platform Scalability and High Availability
- Robust Capabilities for Application and Systems Integration
- The development process for managing and Debugging rules could use some Enhancements
- Auditing and logging capabilities are limited
- Documentation regarding the specific process, programming details, and system limitations are missing
- Identity creation and management
- The ability to customize various workflows
- Automation capabilities
- The ability to automate the employee onboarding processes greatly reduces the staffing requirements for account creation and access assignment
- The self-service capabilities for the account registration and password management tasks have greatly reduced the number of calls to our Help Desk
- The role mining capabilities have reduced the amount of time required to assign and update our user application set mapping
The on-prem SailPoint IdentityIQ platform provides the necessary customization that is required in our dynamic environment. Although we may look at a cloud-based Identity Management service again in the future, (there are many advantages), our identity management, authentication, and application assignment processes cannot be quickly consolidated to a single cloud-based service at this time.
Do you think SailPoint Identity Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SailPoint Identity Platform's feature set?
Did SailPoint Identity Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SailPoint Identity Platform go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SailPoint Identity Platform again?
IdentityIQ works well in our environment which requires interfacing with many on-prem and cloud-based applications. The multi-domain and identity governance capabilities are also very useful. Because of the dynamic healthcare environment where IIQ is being used, some additional out-of-the-box capabilities and tools would be appreciated.