Overall Satisfaction with Sakai
We used Sakai as the primary LMS for the college for eLearning students to take online classes.
- Separates each type of learning into intuitive areas
- Allows for flexibility with integrating other systems
- Easy to set up basic courses
- When I used the system a few years ago, there were several small bugs. Most of them we were able to work around, but they were annoying.
- Again, when I used the system a few years ago, it would have been nice to have an easier way to implement attractive templates.
- Very positive. The eLearning department grew exponentially during our course of using Sakai.