Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Analytics
We use InsightSquared to better understand how our sales work. As a quickly growing team, we are constantly facing new challenges and need to find ways of assessing our sales teams. InsightSquared helped us to get away from the dreaded Salesforce Report creation, to a beautiful and useful user interface that comes with reports that are helpful out of the box. The ability to quickly filter, alter and manipulate reports is a huge plus: We can get data in real time without having our sales ops person going back and rewriting a Salesforce report. It helps us to save time and quickly see changes and challenges in our day to day business.
- Allow users to assess their individual performance
- Display ready-to-use reports that are useful for business growth
- Understand other factors such as churn, sales cycles and sales funnels.
- Easier access to customise InsightSquared so it works properly with custom fields
- Availability of a mobile app
- Real-time analytics instead of hourly updates
InsightSquared is perfect for quickly growing businesses. As long as business intelligence is not big enough to be a department, don't bother with Salesforce Reports but use InsightSquared instead. I feel every business with less than 200 employees can greatly benefit from IS2. The main question is: Do I take data driven decisions and do I have time to write long and dull Salesforce reports?