February 02, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com
We use Salesforce mainly in Sales, Marketing and Customer Support. Chatter is used throughout the whole organization. As a customer relationship management system, Salesforce helps us to track and capture critical customer information.
- Salesforce.com continues to be innovative and improve their product on regular basis with each release.
- Salesforce.com has great documentation and support.
- The point and click model of administration makes it really easy to use and manage as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Reporting capabilities and integrating with a Business Intelligence tool for true analytics is difficult.
- Release management and rollbacks for customizations are not the best.
- Marketing Automation integration or partnership would be helpful.
- Better customer service
- Helps with data retention when an employee leaves
- Full transparency with Sales, Marketing and Customer Support all on the same system
Salesforce.com is well suited for corporations medium to large size but perhaps less suited for small startup companies with small teams.