Overall Satisfaction with SAP Data Services
I have used the SAP Data Services platform for more than 10 years since its inception when the tool was owned by Business Objects. This tool has demonstrated its full potential in ETL implementations, data quality projects, SAP ERP migrations and proof of concept with great results and complete compliance from the users.
- The ETL construction process its very easy. Its ease of use and the fact that the design of the processes is completely graphic makes its learning process very fast.
- Support on ETL Migration.
- Data Quality Projects.
- Metadata Administration.
- Its connectivity capabilities with different database platforms, applications and cloud systems are excellent and has been growing with the evolution of the different versions.
- New connectivity options for cloud solutions must be added.
- Avoid dependency from flash in Information Steward scorecard.
- More connectivity options for hadoop distributions.
- Very positive impact in jobs maintenance since support auto-documentation.
- Great impact on learning curve.
- Great results in our Data Quality Projects.
SAP Data Services offers more connectivity options without external connectors that must be purchased separately. Currently it has become a very robust platform with nothing to envy of its competitors, demonstrating very good results in all implementations. It handles many options for monitoring and tuning processes, as well as for metadata tracking and data profiling.
Do you think SAP Data Services delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Data Services's feature set?
Did SAP Data Services live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Data Services go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Data Services again?