Overall Satisfaction with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
Ever since I joined Virginia States University, it has been easy for me to connect data across different sources, generate insights in real-time among other data and analytics capabilities. I am not sure if it’s currently used across the entire organization.
- With SAP Data Warehouse Cloud it is super easy to model, visualize and securely share data.
- By unifying data and analytics, we are able to save time managing data in the cloud.
- Collaboration on data is another great thing that SAP Data Warehouse Cloud performs well by allowing teams to work on the same data by following discussions and comments.
- Price per capacity unit is a bit expensive.
- Lack of available on-premises solutions.
- Data Integration is the most vital tool that allows us to connect data from multiple sources.
- Business Users: Makes it easy for team to collaborate on the same data by joining through self service portal.
- Business Analytics and Catalog.
- Teams working on the same data helps in business performance and innovation.
- Reduction in operation costs by connecting data in one centralized unit.
- Finally, getting real insights helps to better understand business progression.
Creation of a live model with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is not necessary when live connection is getting utilized unlike on other related platform.
Do you think SAP Datasphere delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Datasphere's feature set?
Did SAP Datasphere live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Datasphere go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Datasphere again?
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is well suited in any business process since every procedure has data management. It has improved team collaboration on data by offering self-service portal. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.