Overall Satisfaction with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud helps create data models that ease virtualization, visualization and analysis of data. I don’t have an idea if SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is being used company wide, but in the program management department we rely heavily on it.
- Effective and accurate data modeling has enabled us to get real insights transformed from information.
- Data integration from different sources is another great aspect that we relish from SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
- Self service capability makes it easy for team to work on their own on the same data.
- Revenue and billing management is way too hard to customize, but vendor success team helps us whenever we face issues.
- Augmented Analytics helps in transforming data to real insights.
- Business intelligence and enterprise planning.
- Metadata management aids in managing data from different sources.
- Integration of data from different sources helps to reduce time taken to manage data in turns.
- Business catalog displays data models that are assigned to me, thus no physical movements requesting models to seniors.
- Maintaining data security is another thing that has contributed in improving ROI.
Do you think SAP Datasphere delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Datasphere's feature set?
Did SAP Datasphere live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Datasphere go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Datasphere again?