Overall Satisfaction with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
[SAP] Data Warehouse Cloud was implemented in over 90% of our business departments across all branches. It has been easy to manage data and asset in one integrated system by connecting different data sources. I have a great experience with [SAP] Data Warehouse Cloud since I use it on a daily basis to perform business chores like data modeling.
- Transforming data into insights later sharing the analysis is the best aspect about Sap Data Warehouse Cloud.
- Prebuilt modeling tools requires zero coding.
- Also, I like that [SAP] Data Warehouse Cloud allows me to connect with other business users on managing the same data in one place.
- It’s hard for beginners to fully customize [SAP] Data Warehouse Cloud without downloading documentation and tutorials.
- Also, it’s quite expensive but it is worth the price.
- Unified data and analytics tools: Enhances data processing through data virtualization capabilities.
- Enterprise IT features such as Data Integration enhances data integrity.
- Business catalog and data modeling tools.
- Improvement in innovation.
- Cloud data storage and ability to connect and collect data from all sources, both from cloud and on-premises applications
- Financial planning and analysis ensures that we are always free from errors by maintaining balanced sheets.
Do you think SAP Datasphere delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Datasphere's feature set?
Did SAP Datasphere live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Datasphere go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Datasphere again?