Overall Satisfaction with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
It's nearly 6 years now ever since we implemented SAP Data Warehouse Cloud in my current firm. It has simplified data integration and visualization with the pre-integrated database, data integration, warehouse, and analytics capabilities.
- Do not involve a lot of manual tasks due to BW model option.
- Cut short resources utilization by reusing customizations and data models.
- Has robust backend integration tool that makes it effective to collect data from multi-cloud and on-premise applications.
- There are occasional bugs that we experience on SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, but since it's based on cloud deployment, we barely last with the issue for long.
- Reduced expenses by reusing functions such as customization on multiple data processes.
- Exploration of data in entire organization regardless of the size.
- Data quality improvement.
They are exceptional and world-class at the same time. Can be reached through multiple channels such as email and phone calls.
Do you think SAP Datasphere delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Datasphere's feature set?
Did SAP Datasphere live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Datasphere go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Datasphere again?
Due to its self-service data preparation and integrated capabilities, it's easy to implement, deploy and use without third-party service providers' intervention.
Are you a business person struggling to make data-driven decisions. SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is the best way to go since it offers self-service data preparation tools which reduce time and effort during data visualization.