SAP Data Warehouse Cloud has Equipped us with Dedicated Virtual Workspaces which Connect Data Across Company's Sources for Modeling and Visualization in Real Time.
Overall Satisfaction with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
Data only isn't important without modeling, analyzing, and visualizing it. In the two organizations that I am currently working for, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is the one that helps users to connect data with business context.
- Virtual workspaces improve team collaboration on the same data.
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud enables us to preserve data quality.
- Implementation was easy since there was no coding needed.
- Having expertise with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud in two industries simultaneously has enabled me to confirm that there's nothing missing on it. This is based on my experience though, but I have never needed a single data analytics tool and ended up missing it.
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud has improved outcomes by offering rapid time to take business actions.
- Data silos scattered across multiple sources has been unified in one place.
- It has eradicated the need for experts in data visualization - this has reduced expenses while maximizing ROI.
Support at SAP never disappoint - they are just called away and offer quick answers with links to tutorials.
Do you think SAP Datasphere delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Datasphere's feature set?
Did SAP Datasphere live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Datasphere go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Datasphere again?
In terms of the UI, SAP is the most trustworthy IT service provider and it ensures that all their tools have intuitive UI/UX. We were given 60 minutes to ensure that it has responsive UI before investing in it.
I rarely process data given that SAP Data Warehouse Cloud allocates built-in modeling tools. I can't wait to see my colleagues who aren't using this tool join me there so that we can visualize data together through self-service portals.