Overall Satisfaction with SAP HANA
We are using HANA across the organization for all SAP systems and data processing. It helps with faster data processing.
- Faster processing of data.
- Good security features.
- Compatibility with products like Power BI and BOBJ.
- HANA 2.0 migration has a lot of compatibility issues when migrated from HANA 1.0.
- No clear guidelines on how to use existing schema and views in New HANA.
- Security features.
- The integration possibilities.
- Security issues when migrating on HANA 2.0.
The Native HANA Suite gives great flexibility on integration with multiple systems using SAP SLT, SDI. Now it's one of our important systems for data reporting.
It's of significance important as we need this data support to do reporting.
Do you think SAP HANA Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP HANA Cloud's feature set?
Did SAP HANA Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SAP HANA Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy SAP HANA Cloud again?