February 14, 2014
Score 5 out of 10
Determine / Selectica (legacy product)
Overall Satisfaction with Corcentric Source-to-Pay Platform (Determine / Selectica)
I used it while working at GE healthcare. CPQ was used only for sales workbench to assist primarily field sales teamIt helped filed engineers to customize, model the client solution and price without much involvement of main office
- Pricing engine is a big plus in CPQ.
- The flex modeling supported in CPQ increases the model efficiency by eliminating unwanted options
- Integrating external tools into selectica by exporting out xmls make it easier
- Model builder's sluggishness.
- yes, faster lead conversion as Field sales team rely less on main office
- reduced sales cycle.
- Reduced Sales overheads, deal closure can happen at client location.
It is well suited for applications which has centralized data system. For desperate databases, big performance hit could be unavoidable.Web based Sales solutions which could be easily unplugged from big infrastructure and to be used in field with no need of network connectivity or front office availability would be ideal candidates for CPQ