Overall Satisfaction with Selenium
We are doing a design functional/UI data-driven automation testing framework using Selenium WebDriver(Java) and TestNG. We have several projects automated with selenium. They are all running reliably. This is a great way to manage the test data, it is especially good for multi-platform testing. Using Selenium, TestNG and Maven is a good set for designing the automation testing framework.
- Might take time to develop in the early state of automation test framework design.
- May need people with good knowledge for building a good framework that is easy to maintain.
- Good for projects that last more than 6 months.
- May not be good for short-term projects.
- More flexible.
- Supports multiple browsers.
- Can be used for mobile testing.