Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
At Tribu, we utilize SharpSpring to aid in our digital marketing efforts for our clients. SharpSpring is primarily utilized by our internal sales department, as well as by our content strategy tribe for our clients. Thus far, it has greatly helped us centralize our digital efforts and makes the reselling of the software (as an agency) a very fluid process. SharpSpring performs greatly, exactly as you'd expect it to, and their support team has never let us down. In my opinion, SharpSpring's greatest asset is it's e-mail creation and automation capabilities.
- E-mail creation and automation - it's very simple to learn, requires very little html or coding knowledge, and performs wonderfully. The automation and workflows also help tremendously in increasing click-through and open rates, just as you'd expect from any automation platform, only SharpSpring comes with a GREAT editor.
- CRM - we utilize the SharpSpring CRM for our internal sales, some of our partners utilize it as well. It's intuitive and its reporting structure is fantastic. It's simple, and therefore, allows us to work quickly. The biggest CRM drag is when the input of information takes an extraordinary amount of time - SharpSpring's CRM has done a great job of solving this problem for our agency and our partners who utilize it.
- Super affordable, simple contracts, a billing structure that's easy to understand and predictable - cost has been the biggest drag of this new automation industry, a much needed tool by us digital marketers at Tribu, and SharpSpring's mission to make inbound marketing and automation affordable to all businesses has been spectacular. I view them as the hero of solving this problem for an entire industry.
- Salesforce integration - it exists, but we've had some bloopers setting it up for our partners in the past.
- Still in beta - and as with most things in beta, you'll run into a glitch from time to time. This is offset by their amazing support team and the desire that everyone seems to posses at SharpSpring to be absolutely great for their agency partners.
- SharpSpring allows us to provide a better and more comprehensive overview of our digital marketing efforts to our partners.
- SharpSpring has been exceptional in allowing Tribu to solidify relationships more easily than would be the case with other inbound marketing partners.
- HubSpot,Marketo Marketing Automation
Both HubSpot and Marketo are absolutely great products as well - however SharpSpring has condensed these services and made them affordable.
It's well suited for anyone who needs to personalize and segment their e-mail marketing (which should be most everyone, with the exception of spammers). In selection phase, it's important to ask about available support (anyone using automation platforms and CRM will eventually need it) - SharpSpring does a great job at providing support so far.