Very Good Library
March 18, 2020

Very Good Library

Renaud Renvoye | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Showpad

Showpad is used in my company as a content library. When I am in need of collateral or internal information about our capabilities, this is the place to go to find the information. This is also where I need to go to see for any training and where I need to complete it.
  • centralize
  • categorize
  • interactive
  • aesthetic
  • structure
  • navigation is not always easy
  • consolidate
  • abundance of documentation
  • communication
I was mainly using Cornerstone for training and onboarding and now we use Showpad for the training part as well. I honestly don't see much difference besides the fact that Showpad is better as a library than to do training. Cornerstone was good enough but my company consolidated the two tools.
I have not been involved with support from Showpad so I am not entirely sure. However, we have received some emails from our help desk about an outage and it seems like it didn't last very long so I would say that it was pretty effective support to that extent.

Do you think Showpad Content delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Showpad Content's feature set?

Did Showpad Content live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Showpad Content go as expected?

Would you buy Showpad Content again?

Showpad is well suited for efficient searches. When I do a search for a specific topic, I like the fact that the results are very targeted. What I mean is that it's broken down into separate categories for better efficiency and speed of search. For instance, I know if it's something internal or external, etc.