Easy to use and powerful analysis/reporting tool!
August 19, 2022

Easy to use and powerful analysis/reporting tool!

Overall Satisfaction with Sigma Computing

I use Sigma to conduct data analysis via SQL and create data visualizations/dashboards for reporting and presentation purposes. Some business problems that I use Sigma to solve include viewing weekly trends, monitoring operational metrics, and further my understanding of our business and our customers.

Pros

• Beginner Friendly
  • Visually Appealing
  • Powerful for Data

Cons

• Sigma is quite slow compared to other data analysis/visualization software
  • Sigma is sometimes lacking in useful templates that you can plug and play
  • It is quite hard to manage the sharing and permissions for each dashboard
  • Sigma has helped to improve our insights into our customers, enabling us to further their relationship with our product.
  • Sigma helps us better analyze our partner's interactions, helping us to serve them better
  • Sigma helps us to save time by creating easy to use templates for everyday reporting

Do you think Sigma Computing delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Sigma Computing's feature set?

Did Sigma Computing live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Sigma Computing go as expected?

Would you buy Sigma Computing again?

Sigma has allowed business users that are non-technical or have a minimal background in data analytics to play around and build their own dashboards. This has been incredibly helpful as it frees up time from other teams to conduct more detailed analysis as Sigma is very user friendly and intuitive.
Sigma has has improved my ability to conductive iterative, ad hoc analysis as it's very easy to start with pre-written code, create an initial dashboard view, and then iterate by changing the code or creating similar dashboards/pivot tables where you can play around with the filters and conduct deeper analysis to understand the root cause for many problems.
Sigma is great for all levels of users as it's intuitive to use and powerful queries and dashboards can be created and duplicated in a short time. Other softwares may be more suitable when creating advanced types of visualizations or graphics.

Sigma Feature Ratings

Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Versioning
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)

Comments