This helps us inform …
Sigma allows IT to provide data from outside sources in a way that was not possible before.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Report sharing and collaboration (117)8.989%
- Customizable dashboards (116)7.979%
- Drill-down analysis (112)7.979%
- Formatting capabilities (118)7.575%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sigma, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Sigma is a business intelligence (BI) and analytics platform purpose-built for the cloud. With Sigma, anyone can use the spreadsheet functions and formulas they already know to explore live data at cloud scale, down to the lowest grain of detail. Its familiar spreadsheet-like interface delivers SQL into the hands of any user while keeping data fresh and secure within cloud data warehouses.
Data-first companies can use Sigma to empower their employees, customers, and partners to break free from the confines of the dashboard and explore data for themselves to make better, faster decisions. The software was built to capitalize on the performance power of cloud data warehouses to combine data sources and analyze billions of rows of data instantly – no coding required.
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Report Formatting Templates
- Supported: Pixel Perfect reports
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Predictive modeling
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Output Raw Supporting Data
- Supported: Report Versioning
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Delivery to Remote Servers
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
- Improved self-service for business users
- Saved Time
- Learning Curve
- helps to access a data source that was previously inaccessible
- surfaced new insights based on joining two data sources
- easy to share data as pdfs/pngs/excels to less technical users
- Too early to tell. Just started using Sigma
- Sigma Computing has helped me increase revenue in my particular area of business by 20-30k a month. It accomplished this by helping us identify key metrics in an easy way which allowed us to make decisions on our product and services which lead to that increase in revenue.
- Improved decision making and how intelligence is shared.
- Improved shareability of data
- Improved understanding of our own business
- Easy to spin up a new ad-hoc report or dashboard
- Recovered a lot of revenue that had previously not been invoiced or noticed.
- Improved customer service by allowing us to proactively notice issues and correct them for clients.
- Decreased time and error rate when by switching to Sigma vs compiling reports in spreadsheets
- Building parameters to identify common or key issues has greatly helped us maximize delivery to clients
- saved time
- improved efficiency
- reduced unnecessary communication
- Improved self service for business users
- Awareness of data availability
- It is too early to tell since we are still working on embedding but so far, the data retrieval is very quick.
- Allows cross-functional partners to colloborate
- Allows data aggregation from multiple stores
- Helps users see previous day/week performance
- increased confusion on data sources
- Great deal of time saved due to efficient handling of data.
- Time saved due to ease of data manipulation.
- Standardized method of scheduled report delivery.
- Improved self service
- Saved time
- Standardized information delivery
- The ability to analyze data in multiple ways has saved time
- The slowness and downtime has cost us time
- We do not have to download the reports to Google or Excel like we used to which saves time
- Reuse worksheets
- Easy user management
- Flexibility using the "pivot-table" features, formula, etc.
- Time-to-market was extremely fast.
- Saved a lot on not requiring technical resources.
- Improved access for non-technical users
- Faster data exploration in large tables
- save time for my team
- Monitoring health of cloud platform has allowed the company to anticipate issues before they affect customers – Sigma prompted us building a canary monitoring process that provides customer container health.
- Customer success has used an activity report to discover customers running runaway processes that they were unaware of, creating an alert to contact the customer and prevent an embarrassing situation.
- Customer success uses the activity report to prompt conversations regarding increases or declines in behavior that led to increasing contract limits or addressing churn concerns.
- Sigma is able to help support assist customers in a timely fashion when needing an answer quickly.
- Reduced developers needed to test & deliver new features
- Increased customer satisfaction by delivering new visualizations faster
- Increased program efficacy by identifying lagging metrics to improve
- increased business familarity
- increased user access
- increased customer data information
- Democratized data & increased accessibility of performance insights to a broader team of stakeholders.
- Saved significant man-hours in bringing together many disparate data sources, each with their own platforms, into one place so they can be analyzed together in place and brought into a clean, standard visualization template.
- Enhanced visualization capabilities for all data-driven deliverables.
- improved self-service for business users, easy to use even for non-technical users
- a good complement to other visualization tool