Overall Satisfaction with Sisense
EXL’s flagship CareRadius® platform integrates data from multiple sources and shares it in real time among health plans, practitioners, and members. It offers a holistic member view that automates identification, stratification and medical management for targeted, individualized interventions to improve health.
We selected Sisense to embed analytics into our product. Using Sisense, CareRadius provides interactive dashboards that communicate to the basic users and managers, results on KPIs by eliminating the need to understand the complex data source and calculations being made. Additionally, we use Sisense to provide ad hoc reporting, with data integrity and governance.
- Dashboards (user interface) are intuitive resulting in limited implementation training.
- You can use the simple as is user interface, or for the super user you can write custom scripts to control the behavior.
- Sisense support, training, and materials make learning the product easy and enjoyable. Their product onboarding team ensures you are ready to go.
- Hitting the production database is controlled and limited without setting up a data warehouse.
- More native inclusion of predictive analytic formulas.
- Expansion of built-in functions list to include items such as geometric mean.
- Ability to display data results in a "form" type presentation for individual results.
- Sisense can be fully embedded into our product.
- Ease at which the provided widgets can be customized.
- Data governance controls the chance of two dashboards giving conflicting results.
- Separation of tools hides the complexity of the data connections and modeling from the end user.
- Completely flexible. Haven't run into a data source haven't been able to easily connect to.
- Ability to interconnect data models.
- Ability to make the data models configurable by passing parameters from our software to Sisense.
- Has great control on others changing your work.
- Others can easily, pick up your work and make a copy to work on.