Review: "Sisense is on the way to market leadership"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biSisenseUnspecified8.7871012017-05-10T18:11:14.141Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sisense
We use Sisense to report KPIs to executives and managers. We use dashboards to provide insights and direction. We are currently developing dashboards we will expose to our customers and sales partners. Sisense is our platform for single source of truth and sharing consistent and correct information across the organization.
- Ingesting and modeling data from multiple sources
- Responsive web based dashboards that scale to many users
- Customer obsession, we get quick answers to technical questions and new features almost every month.
- The web page can be radically customized, but there's not a lot of documentation to help you
- Some widgets don't work quite as expected or have little bugs
- A wide variety of plugins exist, it's hard to know what all is out there and what works with your version
Sisense allows you to export individual widgets as iframes. It provides cube and row level security and can manage lots of data without interfering with the data sources. Tableau data sources were harder to manage and version. The customer support team with Sisense was head and shoulders above any other vendor. Looker restricted you to one DB instance.
Sisense can connect to anything we need it to. For us, the only omission is ElasticSearch, but you don't see that in any platform so we're doing the same workarounds as everyone else.
Publishing changes is push button simple. Managing cube access is pretty easy if you manage users and groups as you expand. Finer grain security takes a little more work, but can be automated with tables. It's important to train your users and publish digests or updates of changes so they don't lose track.
Sisense Feature Ratings
Pixel Perfect reports
Report Formatting Templates
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile