"Sisense Review - December 2017"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biSisenseUnspecified8.7871012017-12-07T18:20:21.114Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sisense
Sisense is available to about half of our 200 employees and is used to review and analyze supply chain data as pertains to the publishing industry.
- Easy to implement. Robust data modeling back-end.
- User-friendly front-end. Dynamic widgets that are minable by anyone.
- Excellent customer service.
- Some basic data analysis functions should be productized (ex. MIN/MAX on date data fields, for dashboard designers).
- Administrative oversight by way of dashboards is lacking.
Very easy to merge sources that are formally supported by Sisense. We do have a number of home-grown apis that are harder to work with.
Publishing by way of email has a lot of room for improvement (you can only send on specific days of the week, as opposed to, say, the 1st and 15th of the month).
Sisense Feature Ratings
Pixel Perfect reports
Report Formatting Templates
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dedicated iOS Application
Dedicated Android Application
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile