Overall Satisfaction with Sisense
- From the admin/data engineering perspective: Data preparation is very intuitive - the Elasticube builder interface makes the creation of the data structures (Elasticubes) very straightforward.
- From the content creator's perspective: Dashboards are easy to create, maintain, copy and backup. Also, there are community-created D3 visualisation add-ins, which extends the standard set of widgets.
- From users' perspective: Dashboard interaction is intuitive. Downloading the data underpinning graphs and tables (widgets) are easy.
- From data compliance officers' perspective: setting data access controls are easy; these can be implemented at a dashboard level, Elasticube level and row level.
- Elasticube builder only works on Windows (set to change in future releases).
- The smallest possible rollout is to install SiSense Server on a Windows server. There is currently no stand-alone desktop version.
If your use-case involves small installations with few users and/or a need to have offline access to packaged dashboards, SiSense might be a bit big for you: Sisense currently only has a server-based solution. To get to your dashboards you need to either have access to the machine where SiSense Server is installed or have web access to said server. There is currently no lite reader or desktop-only installation. This limitation would not have an impact in instances where the goal is to roll out an enterprise-wide BI solution, though.
Sisense Feature Ratings
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response