Good functionality diminished by system slowness and complex access levels.
Overall Satisfaction with GEP SMART
The GEP SMART Spend Cube is implemented and used by indirect sourcing and sourcing analytics. Direct spend is not used in SmartSource.
We have had approximately 500+ events over the last two years. The eSourcing module is mainly used by Indirect Souring in India. We also have a small number of auctions. We tried to implement the Contracts module however the system was not fit for our purpose and GEP was not willing to customize the tool. The company uses the procurement module however I am not involved with this.
- Willingness to collaborate on the spend cube.
- Support for auction events.
- Responsiveness of the spend cube GEP team.
- Slowness of the system as you navigate within modules.
- Unable to generate reports containing data elements from different sections of the procurement module.
- The access levels are extremely complex.
- There is a disconnect between modules within the GEP team themselves.
- Easy access to global spend.
- Normalization of vendor names across global ERP systems.
- Extraction of Rfx supplier responses into one easy-to-analyse format.
GEP SMART spend module makes it fast, easy, and intuitive to extract spend detail for normalized vendor names and ultimate parent names across multiple ERP systems.
Exporting multiple supplier responses into one easy to analyses format from the eSourcing module savings time trying to combine segregated supplier response received via email.