SmartBid is True to the Name!
February 06, 2020

SmartBid is True to the Name!

Overall Satisfaction with SmartBid

SmartBid is used by our estimators, project managers, and general superintendents. As an estimator, I use SmartBid to view new opportunities and track my current open bids. Our project managers and superintendents use the software to view change orders, punch lists, and other tasks after we've been awarded a project from the general contractor.
  • Extremely User-Friendly
  • Constant Reminders
  • New Opportunities
  • GC Correspondence
  • Peak Organization
  • More Bids Awarded
SmartBid is by far the most aesthetically pleasing of the software I've used in the field. It is incredibly competitive in terms of price and ease-of-use and is one of my favorites to use. I use SmartBid as well as other programs, but SmartBid is always one of my first choices.
SmartBid has an excellent support team that is always at your service. Any problem I've had (when I've even had them) has been resolved almost immediately, along with tips on how to avoid them in the future. If you're looking for a program with excellent customer service, look no further than SmartBid.

Do you think SmartBid delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with SmartBid's feature set?

Did SmartBid live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of SmartBid go as expected?

Would you buy SmartBid again?

SmartBid is excellent for any subcontractor that is receiving and all of their information from an awarded general contractor. It does a great job of posting addenda, RFI responses, and other changes throughout the bid process, so you are never out of the loop. It might not be as useful to a subcontractor that hasn't been invited to bid on a project yet.