June 08, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
BuildingConnection is a fabulous software that is utilized by our entire company. BuildingConnected streamlines the preconstruction process for bid invitations, communication, bidders status, document distribution, etc. There is no better software that we have used that comes even close to BuildingConnected. We utilized iSqFt for years (another bid solicitation software) and the usability of BuildingConnected compared to iSqFt is unbelievable. This software scales from small companies to top ENR contractors. Even the old computer illiterate will love this.
- This software is FREE. However, it gets even better with the paid version.
- Bid Solicitation. It reaches a larger number of subcontractors, and builds a subcontractor database to utilize for every job.
- Prints reports that list all the bidders on a project and their bid status. This is great to print out before a bid to have contact information at the tip of your fingers.
- Messaging is a great way to reach the entire project for Addenda, scope sheets, clarifications, etc.
- It logs exactly when a subcontractor downloads and views the plans/specifications/etc.
- It's super easy to invite new contractors and find subcontractors who are already "qualified" in BuildingConnected's database.
Read Spencer Jabbia's full review
I have nothing but overwhelmingly positive things to say about BuildingConnected. It has completely changed the way we bid projects, reach out to subcontractors, and communicate all bidding about our projects.