Guaranteed to make you Smile
October 04, 2018

Guaranteed to make you Smile

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with SmileBack

SmileBack is being used to assess the effectiveness of our support departments interactions with our clients. It allows immediate feedback to come to my team for excellence in support and for clients to provide negative feedback in a way that can be addressed immediately.
  • SmileBack customer support and implementation are fantastic! They are extremely responsive and pleasant to work with.
  • Providing a simplified way for a client/customer to respond regarding the effectiveness and efficiency of our support or alert us of any issues.
  • The ease of accessing data/reports to compare client-by-client, time periods, and/or technicians within our company.
  • In the review area it is not possible to select a data range and save it - it must be selected each time. For example, I want to see 'this month' only when I initially open it - this must be chosen at each log in. Saved ranges by user would be awesome!
  • We have been able to address the negative responses immediately.
SmileBack is well suited for any industry or business that is looking to improve their customer support.