ConnectWise Control Reviews

Sudhashen Naicker | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 26, 2020

ScreenConnect - Bullet Proof remote support software

Three years into my startup business and using Screenconnect. Though my RMM tool has another way of connecting it is not as robust as Screenconnect. If all else fails, I use Screenconnect to provide remote support. It is also useful for new and prospective clients who have not been added to my RMM platform. Screenconnect is significantly better than the competition, however their support leaves a lot to be desired.
  • No fuss - just works
  • Easy access
  • East setup of sessions
  • Security
  • I always seem to have an issue with upgrading - its not smooth. Eventually resolves itself
  • Chrome client was reported in January. Only fixed in May - about 3,5 months! Really Connectwise?
[It's well suited for a] one-man operation where you need a tool that just works. I can't think of less appropriate [scenario] for a remote support tool. I have a remote support tool on my RMM which can be a bit finicky at times. ConnectWise Control just works - even on iffy bandwidth.
Read Sudhashen Naicker's full review
Richard Hogan | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 24, 2020

ConnectWise Control is a great tool for remote support

We use ConnectWise Control to provide remote IT support to our clients. With our regular clients, we have it set up so their computers are always connected and always accessible for remote support. For other clients, we use the function that allows them to temporarily connect their computers for the duration of a service call. Using ConnectWise Control makes it easy for us to provide service to our clients without having to make a trip to their site. We can do things off-hours, when clients are not using their computers, thus limiting disruption to their workday. We can also help clients promptly, rather than having them wait until someone can make a visit to their offices. It also saves us a lot of time and expense by reducing the need to travel to clients' sites.
  • Provides reliable, secure connection to control remote computers.
  • Allows for both "permanent" connections for regular clients, as well as short-term, on-demand connections for one-off clients.
  • It's a very affordable solution for a small IT support business like mine.
  • While ConnectWise Control has an app to allow me to use it from my Android phone, the app is somewhat difficult to use. Part of the problem is just that it's not easy to control a desktop computer from a small phone screen. There is certainly room for improvement here.
ConnectWise Control is well suited for any IT support company that needs to remotely control computers. It is an excellent tool for this purpose. It could potentially be used by a person who needs to remotely control a computer, but it's probably not so well suited for something like that.
Read Richard Hogan's full review
Daren Anderson, MSIS | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 16, 2020

ScreenConnect is number one

ScreenConnect is being used across our whole organization. It works great for those out of the area customers as well as others that can be helped without an onsite visit.
  • Very easy to use compared to other packages
  • Can be used on a variety of platforms
  • Setup is very easy
  • Just keep the costs down for users
I think it is well suited for just about any organization that wants access to other systems.
Read Daren Anderson, MSIS's full review
Josh Ryan | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2020

ConnectWise Control Review

We use ConnectWise Control to support users on and off the company network, at trade events and at home for troubleshooting issues, for general set up, and for adding software and devices to machines. We use it for any other action that requires us to interact with a user account and not RDP in over them, such as setting up drives and changing printer settings.
  • Access is through a small app that can be pre-installed on company machines, so the user does not need to interact at all other than to request support in the first place. The ability to connect without requiring user input is huge.
  • Connecting to a machine for the first time when you do not have access installed is a simple process and the easiest one I've found so far for users to do.
  • I can see UAC prompts.
  • Organizing connected machines is very easy.
  • Removing decommissioned machines could be more intuitive.
  • Settings per organizational unit would be good too. If they are there I still need to find them.
  • The ability to choose different color schemes.
It's the easiest support option I've ever found for users to deal with. The messaging is great and it's low-resource.
Read Josh Ryan's full review
jesse nanes | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 04, 2020

ConnectWise Control is the best!

We use ConnectWise Control across the whole organization to support external clients.
  • Remote Control
  • File Transfer
  • Running remote commands
  • n/a
ConnectWise Control (ScreenConnect) is the best remote software on the market. We use it to resolve customer issues daily. This software prevents the need to send a tech on-site as it allows for so many different functions. Do not waste your money on another remote control software. From remote commands, file transfer etc, screen connect is by far the best.
Read jesse nanes's full review
Marc Bressman | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 30, 2019

Extremely Unhappy with ConnectWise Control / ScreenConnect - Not Recommended!

We currently use ConnectWise Control / ScreenConnect to provide remote support to our local and global clients.
  • Multiple uses (support, meetings, remote access)
  • Support from developers has become very problematic and poor since they were acquired by ConnectWise.
  • Numerous issues with more recent versions of products (and updating to more recent versions) - ever since the ConnectWise acquisition (with not many useful features in more recent versions).
Frankly I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone any longer. It was a great product years ago when it was owned and supported by ScreenConnect, but since it has been acquired by ConnectWise everything has gone downhill. Their support is not great, the product has a lot of flaws and half of them don't get addressed even after reporting them, they are continually changing for things (mostly change for change's sake and probably to justify continuing to sell the product at a much higher cost without offering anything additionally useful), they have a real problem with timely communication that can cause a lot of issues, and in general there are just better solutions out there at a fraction of the cost.
Read Marc Bressman's full review
Ryan Timmons | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 06, 2019

Great product but could use improvement in some areas to make it amazing.

We use Screen Connect to remotely access every computer across all our business entities and customer networks. It allows us to easily remotely troubleshoot and resolve issues on pretty much every end-user device anywhere in the world.
  • The connections are reliable and smooth.
  • Transferring and receiving files from remote computers is straightforward and typically works perfectly.
  • Running commands from the dashboard without needing to connect to an end-user machine means we can easily run one-off commands without impacting workflows!
  • The access side of Screen Connect doesn't organize computers very well, you can give them essentially a tag or create groups based on SQL-like expressions, but it's a bit awkward, I'm not sure what the best way to improve that would be. Perhaps adding another tab that automatically sorts them by domain or IP range?
  • The remote computer HAS to have a monitor attached or the connection will display a black screen, generally, this isn't an issue but it means that you cannot remotely administer headless servers very well.
  • By default when you connect to a remote machine it throws all of your printers on that machine, some programs (particularly older ones) don't like that. If we could choose just one printer to send to (or none) when we want (like a button in the toolbar to send printers) that would solve that issue. Currently, the only way to fix this is to disable sending printers entirely
  • The licenses are locked using some form of a per-machine link, so if you have one license as we do and accidentally leave a connection on when you head out of the office you can not use Connectwise until you manage to close that connection. I've limited connections to two hours to automatically end them but this is still a real problem. There should be some way to end a connection from the dashboard to free up licenses.
  • The toolbox is a bit awkward and doesn't seem to work well, but that might be me not doing something right
Screen connect is a very good tool for remote support and works extremely well most of the time. I use it for consistent access to in-house and client computers and as immediate support for call-ins that we don't necessarily have set up with 24/7 connections. It lacks in a few quality of life areas such as the connection groupings and is missing a few key elements that would help with specific scenarios, such as being able to end active connections from the dashboard or being able to remotely control headless machines.
Read Ryan Timmons's full review
Rob Rotundo | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 02, 2019

ScreenConnect Saves Money

This program allows us to remotely resolve issues without having to roll a tech on site. This saves us valuable time and money. It's also built in to ConnectWise so it's easy to integrate and connect right to our customer's computers.
  • Quickly connects to customer computers without too much trouble from the customer's end.
  • Allows us to control UAC.
  • Allows us to transfer files and remotely reboot and reconnect to their machines without having to start the process over.
  • Sometimes getting control over UAC is cumbersome.
  • Random issues connecting to macs.
  • File transfer could be easier.
ConnectWise Control is good for customers who aren't close. Allows us to connect to multiple customers at the same time allowing us to multi-task. Not always the best option for macs or people having connectivity issues.
Read Rob Rotundo's full review
July 26, 2019

Why I love ScreenConnect, and will never look back.

We use screenconnect across our entire organization, it's a great product for remote access and support. Techs in all of our departments utilize it to assist customers remotely. From obtaining, and maintaining remote access to servers and workstations, to one-time access support for a customer that just needs a print driver installed - ScreenConnect makes the process painless from start to finish for our techs and our customers.
  • ScreenConnect offers more features out of the box than many of its competitors.
  • The database structure of the software allows far more configuration than many of the other applications I've used.
  • It makes end user support more streamlined by giving our users easier access to the remote program.
  • I'd like to see more support for older, or more obscure operating systems. We still have clients running XP or Server 2003 and it's a bit of trouble to get the client working, but really it would be more ideal if our clients just upgraded, but that's not always an option.
  • It would be nice if there was some tie into a phone system so it could be used for conference purposes. Being able to give my participants a number to call into and join my meeting hosted on screenconnect [would be great].
  • Not asking for confirmation before ending a persistent remote session. I personally have accidentally ended a few sessions I wish I hadn't and having a confirmation would be useful. But otherwise it's a wonderful application.
We've worked with quite a few remote access and support applications, and screenconnect has by far been our favorite. It makes supporting end users more convenient and is far more feature packed. I haven't found a solution where it hasn't been the most appropriate application for my needs. As screen connect transitioned to ConnectWise, ease of use has only gotten better. It's streamlined our remote access process.
November 05, 2019

ConnectWise Control Review

We have been using ConnectWise for many years now to help support desktop users and administer servers both on-site and off.

We build various applications that support the operations of our business and with ConnectWise when something isn't behaving we are able to view remotely what a user is doing, control inputs, share files and communicate through the included message system. There's even an app that I have had to use on Android a couple of times which was pretty easy to use. There have also been a few times where, in the case of servers, I have been able to connect where RDP hasn't.
  • Screen sharing is particularly good, even with multi-monitor systems where you can see all screens scaled or choose a specific screen to look at.
  • Messaging is built in so you communicate with an end-user quite easily when needed.
  • The connections tend to be pretty robust and seem to work well over low bandwidth, we have a few offices in India and sometimes the connection between India and UK can be a little poor but that doesn't present an issue for ConnectWise.
  • Clipboard sharing can be a little hit and miss, though there is an additional file-sharing function.
Things it does well:
  1. Low bandwidth connections.
  2. Multi-screen support.
  3. Communication (messaging) end-users.
  4. Screen scaling when viewing a remote session windowed.
December 09, 2019

Great software for great price.

I use it whenever a client needs help with anything. I find this the best solution for remote support.
  • The feature to use a pencil is great.
  • If my client has 2 screens I can see both.
If you need an option to lock the other user it is great. It is also very good to be able to log in without having the other person sitting at his computer.
August 19, 2019

ConnectWise is a great product.

We use Connectwise Control in our everyday operations. We find it invaluable to be able to provide support instantly, securely and problem-free. The benefits have provided us with the ability to better serve our customers in a way that far outpaces our rivals, setting us apart. Can not complain and would recommend ConnectWise to everyone.
  • Secure
  • Quick
  • Easy
  • Design in the dashboard
  • More complex integrations
  • The ability to add seats for clients to connect to their own computers
Andrew Haskell | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 20, 2019

An MSP's viewpoint on ConnectWise Control: "A foundational pillar of our business model"

I operate a Managed Services Provider that focuses on serving small businesses. I've used several remote control / screen sharing solutions in the past, but out of all of them, above and beyond I would continue to recommend ConnectWise Control. We signed on when starting our company after trialing a couple different vendor's solutions. With remote control software, there is one thing above all else that it should accomplish: quickly connecting you to the desired workstation, without any worry of technical delays or difficulty. For this we've found Control works flawlessly. When our clients call with an issue, they don't have to sit around or worry about downloading another tool to install. We simply search their computer in the dashboard, and connect without problems, every single time. The peripheral features are extremely helpful as well. The integrated chat is very important for working with users who can't take a call, but are needing assistance. The bi-directional clipboard and file sharing is near seamless. And the dashboard provides plenty of information without having to dive into our RMM.
  • The remote session is often very low latency, and there have never been noticeable issues in the connection quality for our staff.
  • Installation is a breeze for remote clients. And for those that need a little help, being able to convert on-demand sessions into permanent ones is a major plus
  • The file sharing just plain works. I've used several competitors that haven't quite lived up to this so having a seamless solution is quite nice
  • Multi-monitor support is perfect!
  • I'd like to see the ability to selectively log off the remote machine via a button on the toolbar. Currently it's a setting to always lock on disconnect, or never lock on disconnect, requiring the tech to manually lock the machine if called for at the end of a session. Its a small time save that would add up!
  • The chat feature could be expanded to be a lot more useful. Allowing clients to start conversations, and have conversations ping an email address if no one is monitoring the dashboard would be extremely valuable.
  • Some clarity on licensing when providing host-passes to guest technicians would be a boon, especially for one-off support sessions with vendors.
ConnectWise Control is very well suited to IT teams managing overall infrastructure, both internal and MSP's. It shines as a dependable tool that just plain works. I have already highly recommended it to peers in the industry. It is not suited for providing individual users access to their own machines. Its geared as a tool for IT and less so a tool for end users.
Read Andrew Haskell's full review
Jonathan Hanson | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 11, 2019

ConnectWise Control - Let's Me Really Connect With My Clients!

I am very happy with the ConnectWise Control product and have used it for many years. I operate a local computer service company, and ConnectWise Control provides me the ability to be there without actually being there. I have a self-hosted installation and love it! I currently have a multitude of sites that are always on and give me a persistent connection. This is great for the headless servers or the digital signage installations It allows me to quickly capture a screenshot of what is actually going on without taking over control. I also like that I can access my sites from my mobile device or my tablet quickly and easily. I do not encounter much lag at all. I like how quickly I can create a support session as well! Very happy all the way around and will continue using for years to come!
  • Self-hosted - this is great for me and makes it easy to control my data, which is important for my clients.
  • Mobile Access - being able to quickly diagnose and resolve an issue while on the road is great.
  • Persistent - "always on" connections with screen capture.
  • Great User Interface and chat works exceptionally well.
  • Would like the ability to 'take control' in a mode that is transparent to the end user or to the audience - for example, when working on digital signage systems, it would be great to access and update without affecting the program that is playing on the main screen.
  • More CMD based functionality, or perhaps a dedicated remote CMD terminal functionality that would let me fully access the system and execute programs without being truncated to 5000 characters.
  • The mobile app on iPhone crashes once in a while, but on iPad, it works fine - perhaps it is the age of the phone, but it is hard to tell.
I have managed and administered ConnectWise for my business, and have also had the opportunity to use ConnectWise under an Enterprise level setup for a major Fortune 100. In both instances, it performed quite well and is fast and robust. From an admininistrative side to the user side, it just works and is very easy to use.
Read Jonathan Hanson's full review
Charlie Stamp | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 19, 2019

Support Dealership on ConnectWise Control

We use ConnectWise Control to support our clients who use our software across the US and Canada. Any time a simple screenshot isn't enough we need a live session. One thing we really love is that a tier 1 support agent can work directly with the customer, and when they get a session started, we can get in and look at it from an IT perspective without the customer feeling like they are being passed around.
  • Sharing sessions with other techs.
  • Cross-platform support.
  • Connection logging.
  • Hostpass is awesome.
  • Java, but there are only so many ways to provide cross-platform without driving up the cost.
  • No recorded session for hosted version.
It just works. We used to use a different product, but it was more expensive and would often confuse either support staff of the client. ConnectWise Control doesn't need to be installed either for a simple support session.
Read Charlie Stamp's full review
Ronald Kent | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 19, 2019

ConnectWise for remote access

I have used Connectwise as a remote access point from a home office. I am the sole user.
  • It is easy to access my office computer remotely.
  • Connection is quick.
  • Graphics are easy to read.
  • While the graphics are easy to read, both screens appear on my remote notebook.
  • Having two screens rather than one makes it difficult to read (small print).
  • It would be nice to be able to switch from one screen to another with a full-screen readout on the remote notebook.
I only use it for remoting in to gather data and update Excel spreadsheets.
Read Ronald Kent's full review
Anthony Osuna | TrustRadius Reviewer

ConnectWise Control makes me look like a Star

We use ConnectWise to connect with our customers. We use it primarily to quickly help customers when an issue arise in their software program. We also use it after a customer purchases our product for training.
  • Quickly connect to a customer's computer
  • Take screenshots and record a video of our session
  • Allows us to take control of the customer's computer when needed
  • It is difficult for Apple users to connect
ConnectWise Control is the easiest way to connect with our customers. It is simple to use and allows for multiple sets of eyes to look in and help. It is also a great way to have our customers connect with us to see our screen for training. The ability to actually connect with a customer's screen can help us solve a problem in just a few minutes. It takes the guesswork out of trying to understand what the customer is dealing with by visually seeing what the customer is doing and help them.
Read Anthony Osuna's full review
Randal Jorgensen | TrustRadius Reviewer

ConnectWise Control Review

I use ConnectWise Control to connect to my client servers and PCs to assist with remote system and network management. ConnectWise Control allows me to connect remotely to these systems, with good performance at a reasonable price. Previous applications that I used (e.g. LogMeIn) continued to increase greatly in price to the point where they were uneconomical.
  • Quick connection to remote PCs and Servers
  • Easy to Use interface
  • Ability to set up users with access to specific PCs
  • Set up of users to restrict them to specific PCs could be a little easier
ConnectWise Control is well suited to unattended access to PCs. I only use the Unattended access version. It would be nice to have ad-hoc control and a greater number of users, but the price becomes prohibitive.
Read Randal Jorgensen's full review
Patrick Logan | TrustRadius Reviewer

ConnectWise Control for IT Support

Seltek uses ConnectWise Control to access our clients' computers. It has been an invaluable tool for allowing Seltek to provide remote support to our clients. Not only does ConnectWise Control allow us to provide remote support, but is also allows us to gather information from the installed computers like hardware information and installed software. It also allows multiple technicians to connect to the same computer to collaborate on client problems.
  • Allow remote control for clients computers
  • Report creation
  • Capture of hardware and software
  • Support for Apple computers
  • Two Factor Authentication
ConnectWise Control is well suited for remote support of our clients computers. It does not work well when the remote computer you want to access is an Apple computer.
Read Patrick Logan's full review
Filmore Thomas III | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 12, 2019

OneGeek's Connectwise

ConnectWise Control is being used by OneGeek, LLC to monitor our servers and customer environments. We use the product to provide remote support and do file transfers to servers and workstations. I like the fact that I can install software remotely and look at the event viewer and monitor other services that are running. Very good remote tool.
  • Best remote control software with plenty of options.
  • Add-ons are very helpful.
  • File transfer is robust.
  • I would like to see better support for the IOS platform.
  • I would like to have more RMM features.
ConnectWise Control is well suited for connecting to friends, family, work or school computers and laptops to connect and offer assistance to those in need whether it's to install software, or just to see how an application works. However, it isn't well suited for iPad tablets and its functionality in such a format is marginal at best.
Read Filmore Thomas III's full review
Ellen Kovacs | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 10, 2019

ConnectWise control keeps your business in control of your time and investment

I own my own computer repair business. I find it useful in implementing remote support for the convenience of the customer. Many customers find it more convenient to say "Can you just log in and fix my problem?" This way, they don't have to set up for me to make the trip on site.
  • Ease of use. Just email the customer the customized link to set up the login session. No fumbling with the user having to type the link in the address bar.
  • Great outlook integration to email link.
  • Simple installation of the client software.
  • Easy file transfer.
  • Stores tools I commonly use to transfer immediately onto the user's computer.
  • When the client downloads to the user's computer, many times there's a "can harm this computer" warning, which can deter the user.
  • The "pre" join chat plugin could be more user-friendly for the user. This would make it easier to communicate with the user, even if you are already on the phone with the customer.
  • Could benefit from video chat during the login session.
A scenario that is well suited for ConnectWise Control is when there's a quick fix solution to an issue the user is having. This avoids having to drive on site. A scenario that is less appropriate is when there's a poor connection, and the user is having issues retaining an Internet connection.
Read Ellen Kovacs's full review
Kevin Ritchey | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 10, 2019

Connect Wisely with ConnectWise Control

We support over a hundred PCs and Macs with a two-man help desk using ConnectWise Control. There are solutions with many more features, but ConnectWise Control has the features we need without encumbering our staff with dozens of features we'd never need or use. The program is lightweight, and there are agents for Windows and Mac as well as a control program for Windows and Mac.
  • Has great ease of connection.
  • Provides CLI access with routines.
  • You can leave notes for other support staff.
  • Organization by the client.
  • There are times when the Mac Agent doesn't allow the use of the keyboard and mouse. Once the user allows ConnectWise Control to control the computer, this is not an issue.
  • You have to connect to use routines.
  • There's no easy ability to run a reverse tunnel ssh to Mac and Linux agents.
ConnectWise Control is particularly suited for supporting a distributed workforce. When the user connects to a support session, the technician can install a permanent agent on the laptop if appropriate. This saves the end user from having to open a browser and enter a code every time support is needed. When multiple technicians are supporting a distributed workforce, it's convenient to have notes tied to the laptop instead of the ticket. E.g. in an office there may be one printer, one IP address configuration, and one scanner. But with remote workers, there may be several different peripherals and configurations and notes tied to the laptop. Notes tied to the asset with dates is helpful and doesn't require too much overhead.
Read Kevin Ritchey's full review
Matt Winyard | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 08, 2019

Amazing and lightweight

ConnectWise Control is used to solve both problems with computers, for example, software issues. Other uses include technical help for people around the office and aiding others to understand and support ability with software use.
I can offer support to users very quickly and effectively from within the company and outside of the company. ConnectWise offers incredible flexibility within our organization, and is considered to be one of the best support tools we have available.
  • Lightweight. The software installation takes up very little space and has very little hardware impact.
  • It's easy to use, very easy to access users' computers, and the features are absolutely amazing.
  • It's stable. We've never had an issue since we started using ConnectWise Control within our organization.
  • I would like the ability, when transferring files, to utilize a local network instead of using the internet. This can have an impact on time.
  • I would like to be able to use dual monitor support for when I access users with multiple screens.
  • I would like alerts on software crashes/unexpected crashes to problem-solve more effectively.
ConnectWise Control is amazingly well suited within our organization. I utilize around 90% of the features available and do not really have any problems using it.
Read Matt Winyard's full review
Todd Singleton | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 07, 2019

We still call it ScreenConnect.

We first got this from the original developer's outfit, Elsinor Technologies, before Connectwise purchased ScreenConnect. In fact, we still call it "ScreenConnect" internally. It's being used on 4 admin/support seats with a supported client base of about 190 internal users/systems nationwide. We run our own server instance internally, with external DNS entries to run it from anywhere using port address translation. It provides us with remote control capability to workstations, and a limited but often useful software and hardware resource inventory.
  • Remote desktop support.
  • Issuing command line entries to the remote workstation.
  • Looking at running processes on the remote workstation.
  • Looking at running services on the remote workstation.
  • Pushing files to the remote workstation through the console to perform administrative level installations.
  • Provides the ability to restart and reconnect to the remote workstation administratively without user intervention.
  • Allows a remote change of the user logged into the remote workstation without session interruption.
  • Reverse display control outside of "meetings" (allowing the remote workstation to see the technician's desktop during a session) would be nice.
  • A little better and easier branding of the landing interface.
  • Easier push distribution of new/updated client builds.
ConnectWise Control is well suited for anywhere remote desktop support is required. It's less suited for hosting remote meetings, such as when video conferencing is required. However, I don't believe this is a core purpose of Connectwise Control, therefore, it performs its primary function, remote user support, exceedingly well.
Read Todd Singleton's full review
Luke Ephraums | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 27, 2019

ConnectWise Control: great value and functionality for the smaller IT provider

We use ConnectWise Control primarily for remote access and monitoring of our client's networks. It allows us to easily support over 150 seats and growing. We use it on a daily basis and frankly couldn't live without it.
  • Very easy to deploy and update.
  • Cloud-based means easy access and management from around the world.
  • Large range of extensions allows you to customize your functionality.
  • Speed issues in certain circumstances.
  • Mobile client needs to support email address login.
If you require remote access and monitoring of a large endpoint base, ConnectWise Control is excellent and a great value for money.
Read Luke Ephraums's full review

Screen sharing (571)
9.2
File transfer (544)
Instant message (480)
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication (72)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (296)
Over-the-Internet remote session (577)
Initiate remote control from mobile (369)
Remote management of servers & workstations (494)
Remote Active Directory® management (162)
Centralized management dashboard (459)
Session record (297)
Annotations (251)
Monitoring and Alerts (177)
Multi-platform remote control (382)

About ConnectWise Control

ConnectWise Control, formerly ScreenConnect, is a remote support, access and meeting solution. With this solution, you can use remote support and access to repair computers, provide updates, and manage machines. Users can also conduct online seminars and presentations using remote meetings. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution is fast, reliable and includes the same features as competing remote control solutions.

ConnectWise Control Screenshots

ConnectWise Control Integrations

ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech), ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech), ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech), ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech)

ConnectWise Control Competitors

TeamViewer, RescueAssist, BeyondTrust Remote Support (Formerely Bomgar Remote Support)

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes