October 09, 2019
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with SmileBack
We use SmileBack to gauge customer satisfaction on a service ticket basis and it is part of our weekly/monthly/quarterly scorecard metrics and we monitor trends and follow up on responses that are neutral or negative. It provides us with an easy analysis of our day to day service and customer happiness.
- Charts and graphs that make it easy for us to share our results internally and also externally when meeting with clients and potential clients.
- SmileBack provides a fun set of metrics that our techs can be proud of -- by measuring customer satisfaction and seeing these surveys (especially those with comments) - it really provides them with satisfaction of a job well done!
- SmileBack makes it easy to search and filter by the client or by tech (agent) or date range.
- One thing we'd love to see SmileBack add to their list of date filtering is a rolling 12 months option.
- Our mission is to expand happiness in the world, and SmileBack has helped us measure that in a way. We are able to tangibly see the impact our techs are making on our customers and their happiness.
We have not tried other products - SmileBack was our first CSAT trial and we loved it so much we never tried any other.
Do you think SmileBack delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SmileBack's feature set?
Did SmileBack live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SmileBack go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SmileBack again?
SmileBack is especially useful for service providers of many fields (it works well for our field of IT support). Scenarios, where it would be less appropriate, would be for getting a feel for a specific member of the client's staff (i.e. C-Level staff -- if they don't fill the surveys out or request support, SmileBack would not show us how they feel towards us as a company).