Overall Satisfaction with Snagit
It is used for editing images and for creating short videos and demos. What I enjoy about Snagit is how easy it is to take something from an image, a website, even something like youtube and copy it and paste it for your own usage. Once you do that Snagit it gives you all kinds of options in order to be able to change and manipulate the image, more importantly, though it is very simple to use and anyone can learn it.
- Ease of use, you can literally pick this up and start using it immediately without much training.
- It has a lot of options once you cut and clip your image, do you want to turn it into a picture? Edit it? All easy to use.
- Can change your media from an image to a graphic.
- There isn't anything that I don't think it doesn't do well.
- Made it cheaper than buying a third-party image website.
- Has made it faster to create images for training.
Techsmith is great when responding to questions or where to find tutorials if you need help. If you lose your key or have issues with the software they are quick with helping you, I have never had an issue with TechSmith providing help with any of their software or just answering simple questions, they are always there to help.
Do you think Snagit delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Snagit's feature set?
Did Snagit live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Snagit go as expected?
Would you buy Snagit again?
Snagit I think is best suited if you are an instructional designer and have to pull images from the internet because you don't have an internal marketing team or aren't a graphic designer yourself. Snagit as a stand-alone tool can help you create thousands of images/videos if you are talented enough to understand how to manipulate an image/video for your needs. It really is a very encompassing tool.