Overall Satisfaction with Snagit
[Snagit] is used by select individuals to grab screen data, provide comments to screen captures, and for training content.
- Screen capture
- How to scenarios with on screen markups
- Use for creating training materials
- Background limitation to square. Would like to capture and use just an image I could snap to
- Speedier loading on my surface (although quite fast but does have a pause in Loring at times)
- Editing of item markups sometimes difficult as a click adds new items and avoids selecting an item to edit
- Very fast and easy high quality images. Saves me minutes a day over “Snip” due to quality and markup improvements
Do you think Snagit delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Snagit's feature set?
Did Snagit live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Snagit go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Snagit again?