Bluebeam Revu Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Bob Kramer, RCDD, LEED AP profile photo

We use Revu in several different ways. First, it's a great tool both in the office and when on job sites to document existing conditions with both markups and photos, which are embedded in the PDF. We use it in the office for redlining progress drawings, as well as reviewing and marking up contractor drawings, submittals, RFIs, and other project-related documents. Using the studio feature, we can collaborate with other members of the design team directly inside Revu. Revu is also used to document ongoing progress site visits. We use the iPad app for the fieldwork, and the desktop application while in the office. Using Revu allows for concise and legible markups, as well as the ability to generate summary reports of markups.

• General PDF viewing: it seems to have the best PDF engine for speed and accuracy.
  • Redlining PDFs: it's simple to use and can create custom stamps easily.
  • REVU for ipad is not as easy to use as the desktop application.
  • The recent change of the user interface when going to the 2018 version was somewhat confusing. We have users on both older and newer versions.

General PDF creation and editing, as well as markup and combining of various PDFs, are great daily use features. We also use stamps quite often when marking up contractor submittals and related documents.

It's a much faster and easier application to use and master than the Adobe products, which seem to be very bloated and slow. I don't have any scenarios where Revu is less appropriate. It's our go-to application for anything using a PDF file format.

Read Bob Kramer, RCDD, LEED AP's full review
Matthew Smith profile photo
December 07, 2019

Bluebeam Gets It Done

Currently, we use Bluebeam as a management staff—all project managers, estimators and safety managers. It is particularly implemented in our estimating department to use for takeoffs and minor drafting. PM's use it to complete markups and sketch details. Safety uses it as a powerful PDF editor and form builder. Accounting uses it for electronic signatures and stamp approvals on invoices. Bluebeam solves a lot of needs in many departments, mainly as a drawing and PDF editor tool.
  • Easy surface-level use but can become a deep and powerful tool if you invest in learning all its features.
  • Perfect for editing PDFs, stamping, markups and creating templates.
  • Well equipped for simple or complex take-off methods.
  • Lots of customization for layout and tool ribbons.
  • I would like to see better Excel integration and exporting.
  • Id like to see a web app and cloud version to use on Chrome and also a Chrome preview extension
  • It would be nice to see integration into Microsoft Office
Well suited: viewing and bidding drawings, manipulating pdfs. Less Appropriate: developing Word or written documents.
Read Matthew Smith's full review
Heather MacLean profile photo
I would say about 90% of the company has upgraded from Adobe to Bluebeam. I have the basic program and there are definitely some pros and cons when in comparison to Adobe.
  • When I have different tabs open, it reverts back to the main or first tab which is helpful when I am moving documents around.
  • There are for sure a ton of more options even on the basic version.
  • Exporting to folders is super easy and separates the documents in order.
  • If you have several tabs open and you try to drag one out for a side by side view then you do not have all the modification options and you have to combine them back together.
  • There is a lag time when hitting the print option.
  • There is also a lag time when opening files, sometimes I think the window is frozen.
  • I wish the basic version also had basic file editing, as in editing a document as Adobe does.
We use Bluebeam for a lot of drawing markups and pay application reviews and approvals/declines. The office also uses the full version to create documents for draws and procedures.
Read Heather MacLean's full review
Jill Liegghio profile photo
Bluebeam is being used across our organization to manage and edit PDF documents. Our project teams use it to edit complex payment proposals for projects. Our planning teams use it to mark up blue prints and arrange complex schedules for trades. Our finance team uses tools like stamps to provide vital data on invoices, to combine separate documents into one and to insert digital signatures.
  • It is relatively easy to use - without formal instruction.
  • It easily allows you to grab PDF documents and edit them.
  • It allows you create canned tools, like stamps, so data editing can be standard.
  • Although it is relatively easy to use, the editing tools do not exist in drop down menus. I wish the interface were more similar to other Windows programs.
Bluebeam Revu works well to combine separate PDFs into one document. This is something that would have had to be done at a scanner - Bluebeam Revu allows you to do it easily from your desktop. This is something we cannot easily do through Adobe. However, I do feel that simple annotations like adding text or adding a non-digital signature are easier through Adobe.
Read Jill Liegghio's full review
Bluebeam is used across our entire organization for many different functions. Of course, it is used daily to mark up and review plan sets. Our estimators perform take-off Revu. We utilize Studio sessions to collaborate across offices, companies, vendors, and clients. It saves us significant time and risk by allowing all parties to perform QA\QC tasks in one source of truth.
  • It makes estimating take-offs a breeze by allowing for the simple creation of groups and automating counting and take off.
  • Revu is the best tool in the AEC space for marking up plan sets. It is the tool that simulates pen and paper the best.
  • Bluebeam needs to integrate with more systems. The few they have are great, but they need to expand.
  • Revu is lacking in PDF forms. They often do not support newer forms of technology for multiple release cycles.
Any organization that completes work across multiple locations Revu and Studio are the only way to go. With Studio you will save massive amounts of time and reduce risk by having all parties complete qa\qc in the same environment at the same time. You can organize comments by company, discipline etc... You can then track and build a audit trail of the QA\QC process.
December 13, 2019

Great for the price

Bluebeam Revu is a PDF reader and editor tool. It also does measurements and other markups. Right now only a handful of staff has this software and this is on a specifically needed basis. This is a great software to use as it is designed specifically for the architecture, engineering, and construction industries.
  • Customizing tools and interface.
  • Measuring and markups.
  • High price tag.
  • Updates should be easier.
Bluebeam Revu is very well suited to the building industries. I get requests for this software all the time for its ability to take accurate measurements and easily markup PDFs. The interface is easy to use and has a nice dark theme for those who like that. This is a very decent product that performs well.
January 14, 2020

Making Markups Easy

It is utilized to put together presentation pdfs for clients, meetings, etc. We also use it to aid in space planning and laying out schematic floor plans at the block level.
  • Marking up PDFs with preloaded stamps.
  • Easy to use line/rectangle tools.
  • Can't select pixels by color.
  • Hard to find bookmark tool.
Bluebeam is a good in-between of Adobe and Photoshop. If you're not looking to do photo editing, but need more capabilities than just line work, Bluebeam is perfect.
Trevor Smith profile photo
We use Bluebeam as an alternative to an Adobe product. Our joint venture company was using it and had noted the simplicity of marking up documents. We bought the program and most people use it as their default program to modify/edit documents. In addition to modifying documents, it allows you to almost create a document with all of the tools at its disposal.
  • Adding text
  • Marking up a document
  • Doing take-offs for estimating purposes
  • It launches slowly (which is why I personally don't have it as my default launcher for PDFs that I view only).
Best suited for generating quantities and doing take-offs. I use it regularly to quantify items on a drawing that I couldn't do with an Adobe program. I love the feature of saving the info so that you know if it was an area, perimeter, or simply a quantity take-off performed. A negative is that it takes a bit longer to load a PDF. This is the reason I have to default to Adobe, but manually open Bluebeam when I want to edit a file.
Read Trevor Smith's full review
CHE CHAVEZ profile photo
May 15, 2019

Bluebeam rocks

We have used project as document control for projects and used studio for collaboration and submittal review. I also use the markup tools almost daily. Colorado state university has adopted our processes for document control for all their construction projects.
  • Dimensioning scaled PDF documents is one of the things I use the most. I can get an accurate measurement where one has not been provided
  • Editing PDF documents- there are documents that are automatically created through systems software that may need to be edited to me to the specific needs of a particular project. With Bluebeam, you could do this with ease.
  • Document control is a major strength of Bluebeam. I have used Bluebeam on a project that had over 18,000 drawings. We also used the link feature to hyperlink each page that had a fallout.
  • The iPad is where Bluebeam has the most room to improve upon. I have used Bluebeam to record punch list as it is easy to create punch items but is not as simple to update the punch list status.
  • Creating reports is also not a strength of Bluebeam. You cannot create a report to tell you what items are linked to each other.
  • Storage, editing, and navigation are strengths of Bluebeam. But tracking document status is not a strength of Bluebeam.
Blue beam is well suited for the navigation, storage, and editing of documents. It is not as well suited for tracking the status of those documents.
Read CHE CHAVEZ's full review
Michael Savala profile photo
Bluebeam is being used by parts of my organization. Certain users prefer to use Adobe Acrobat, but I think Bluebeam is much easier at manipulating sheets. It enables me to mark-up drawings from the architect, stamp invoices with my approval, and prepare documents for submitting. It's a fast way of drawing on top of PDFs, editing PDFs when necessary, and including relevant information before submitting to other parties (in our case, that is usually subcontractors).
  • Draw on PDFs. No other software I've ever used is better at this, and I've used Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat. Revu molds together the best features in CAD (powerful drawing capabilities, point snap abilities, extreme accuracy) with a great PDF viewer. Very much worth it.
  • Mark up / annotate PDFs. Typing on Revu is very easy via the text box tool or the typewriter tool. You can choose from a variety of fonts, opaque or transparent backgrounds, any color--the possibilities are endless.
  • Combining and rearranging PDFs. You can easily move pages around, combine separate files, and flatten files.
  • A feature I would add -- a command line. The shortcuts are good, and in the latest version of Revu you can create your own which makes things easier. But I have used CAD and I find the command line much faster than dropdown menus.
  • Something that could be better -- PDF compression. Revu files, when marked-up, can be massive, and there's not a clear enough way to shrink the file down by reducing clarity, etc. I understand this is a vector program--not rasterized--and vectors can be far more complex, especially with patterns and such. But compression would be nice.
  • Features I'd like--enhanced vector abilities. Feathering lines, precise arc drawing, etc. Similar to Illustrator.
Revu is very good for marking up already created PDFs, such as annotating architectural drawings, marking-up invoices, etc. for approval or denial, creating documents from a variety of file times, such as tables, photos, and text into one comprehensive file. Something it is less appropriate for is content creation; while it can combine architectural drawings, photos, tables, and text very well, it's not great for creating content on its own. I.e., its drawing capabilities aren't as robust as AutoCAD or Rhino, jpegs are not native to Revu, it can't produce spreadsheets or tables at all, and word processing abilities are lacking compared to Microsoft Word or the like.
Read Michael Savala's full review
Nick Tanner profile photo
Our company has fully adopted Bluebeam as our document management systems (DMS) for all construction document related files used on the job site and in the home office. We particularly utilize the Studio Project feature, to allow file access with various permission levels for different user types. It is a great way to always have the latest set of drawings.
  • Drawing markup. There are multiple ways to markup files from revision clouds, hyperlink tools, various shapes, and lines. All of these markups can also be counted and sorted for estimating takeoff style markups.
  • Compiling and organizing. Bluebeam Revu also is a PDF authoring tool. You can create and export PDFs from anywhere there is a 'print' feature, or even convert filetypes directly to PDF. Multiple different PDFs can easily be combined, split apart, or rearranged.
  • File distribution. The Studio Project and Studio Session feature allow for teams to have a cloud storage resource to share files with various permission and viewing abilities.
  • It really is a great product and there really isn't a con that I can think of. Sometimes very large files struggle to refresh on a screen, but that is to be expected.
Bluebeam is an excellent choice for anyone in the Architecture, Engineering or Construction industry. The mobile app is a lightweight tool to allow remote drawing viewing when in the field or on the job site, so the user doesn't have to continually return to the job trailer and print a drawing or view on a computer there.
Read Nick Tanner's full review
Mike McKeown profile photo
Bluebeam Revu is being used by our company in many ways. At first, only a few people had Bluebeam Revu and the rest were using Adobe. We then switched the entire company to Bluebeam Revu once we realized the benefits of the Program. Now all employees have it and we can seamlessly work together on the same file.
  • The ability of Bluebeam Revu to combine files saves time.
  • The ability for Bluebeam Revu to create an OCR file and then search for words saves a large amount of time searching.
  • Marking up a drawing to serve us in the construction industry makes it quick and easy to understand.
  • When you do a task the toolbar goes to another item and it's frustrating and adds time.
  • There is limited training and the help items could be better.
  • There are different versions so when you use the software on different computers there are different tasks available.

Bluebeam Revu is good at finding specific items in a large spec book. The OCR feature is a huge time savings when searching a 1,000-page document looking for one or two specific words. We also will markup drawings to show certain construction activities in a certain sequence. Bluebeam Revu allows us to markup the drawing easily and then send them out to many people.

Read Mike McKeown's full review
M.A ADIL ANSARI profile photo
February 26, 2019

TIME SAVER!

I'm a quantity surveyor and I used to do takeoff quantities using AutoCAD. I used AutoCAD for almost two years and I realized it was time for a change. I've used different software such as Planswiftm AutoCAD, Quantity Takeoff, Bluebeam Revu, etc. After giving them all a try, I decided to go with Bluebeam Revu. I suggested that my manager purchase Bluebeam Revu. It is very easy to use with no complications. You can do takeoff quantities of each item by assigning a name under the subject. I've been using Bluebeam Revu for the past year and would past recommend Bluebeam Revu to everyone.
  • Easy to use. No need to convert files. You can work on a PDF file directly.
  • You can directly export the quantity to MS Excel.
  • You can write comments in the drawings.
  • I want a Keyboard shortcut to reuse the previous command as I use the same few commands repeatedly. I didn't find any shortcuts online. In AutoCAD, by pressing enter or space bar you are allowed to use the previous command.
Bluebeam Revu is most suitable for those who deal with take-off related works such as construction projects where quantities are taken from drawings for estimation. Users can also create bookmarks and PDF files using Bluebeam. There is a provision for creating custom markups in the tool chest and project files can be uploaded to the cloud.
Read M.A ADIL ANSARI's full review
Jake Karl profile photo
Our company uses Bluebeam extensively. We use it to manage all of our PDF sets of construction documents, sketches, submittals, etc. We are able to link Bluebeam with the design programs we use to print all of our PDFs.

Bluebeam also has good markup tools allowing you to markup drawings or sketches to send back and forth with clients in order to easily convey what we're trying to depict, without having to print new documents.
  • Applying stamps or any other markup to multiple pages in a document set is very easy.
  • Having the ability to "flatten" all markups in a document so the user who you're sending the document to can't edit what you've added is very helpful.
  • Bluebeam does a good job of providing add-ins to the popular design tools.
  • Working with many pieces of small text can be tedious.
  • Creating and using spaces can be confusing at times.
  • There should be more generic markup options in the tool bin.
If you deal with any amount of PDFs on a daily basis, Bluebeam is the software you should use to manage them. It gives many options for viewing multiple pages at once (side-by-side, horizontal, vertical, etc.), marking up documents with quick text, and easy access to creating new PDFs when needed.
Read Jake Karl's full review
Christian Maxwell profile photo
Bluebeam is used across the our whole company most particularly though it is used by the project management teams. Bluebeam is our go-to PDF viewer and editor and it is used for RFIs and submittals as well as contract viewing and marking up. I have never used a PDF viewer and editor that does as much as Bluebeam or does what it does half as well.
  • Clear and easy viewing of project plans.
  • In depth and extremely detailed mark up tools and sketching tools.
  • Excellent help and support services.
  • The sketch to scale tools are minimal and could be expanded.
  • The group editing and selection is not the easiest to use.
  • I think drawing tools could be improved in placing and editing line dimensions.
I think that Bluebeam is best suited to the scenarios where documents need to be reviewed, marked up or edited. The capacity of things that Bluebeam can do in these situations is vast. Bluebeam is not as well suited to quickly or super accurately drawing and creating sketches. It can be used in this capacity but it definitely is not the program's strength.
Read Christian Maxwell's full review
Michael Carter profile photo
Our organization uses Bluebeam mainly for PDF manipulation such as detail markups for RFI’s, creation of phasing plans, invoice billing, and change orders. We have also found a large use in the creation of illustrations for presentations to new clients. We use it company-wide, and it has filled a need which we previously required multiple programs to fill, such as document conversion to PDF, adding text, and then combining with other documents.
  • I like that Bluebeam is able to convert JPG files and word documents to PDF.
  • I love that Bluebeam helps with my take-offs on jobs using the integrated measuring tools.
  • I love that Bluebeam allows me to modify text on existing documents to be used in new presentations or RFI’s.
  • I would like if Bluebeam was able to convert a wider range of files to PDF format.
  • I would like if Bluebeam was able to be used cross-platform with documents on multiple devices.
I think in a construction company Bluebeam is well suited for use. Estimating and business development would find it highly useful. In somewhere more graphics oriented I feel there are other more appropriate programs.
Read Michael Carter's full review
Oliver Philippe Goulart Young profile photo
We use Bluebeam to make markups in PDFs, plot from project software to Bluebeam PDF, and most importantly use Bluebeam for quality control sessions. This facilitates collaboration and coordination between design team members.
  • Ease of use
  • Wide range of tools
  • Clean and clear results
  • Lacks PDF editing tools seen in other vector based softwares.
  • Newer version changed a lot from the previous version.
  • Can at times be slow.
[For] Any kind of task that requires coordination through markups - Bluebeam has many tools to keep track of comments and responses to make sure everything is complete.
Read Oliver Philippe Goulart Young's full review
We use Bluebeam every day. It started off as being used in our BIM department, but quickly was adopted by our PMs who also do their own estimating. Bluebeam allows us to scale drawings, make accurate markups, sign documents digitally, overlay drawings to compare changes, share files with our field workers via Bluebeam studio, do takeoffs, and a host of other things that I am sure that I am forgetting.
  • Scaling drawings to get accurate measurements from drawings.
  • Cloud sharing via Bluebeam Studio.
  • The markup tools.
  • Bookmarking pages to make pages easier to find.
  • Creating hyperlinks within a document.
  • Comparing document changers with their compare tool.
  • I would like to see Bluebeam Studio be able to see document change dates for files that are not PDFs.
  • Every now and then the program gets a little glitchy.
Anyone in construction that needs to look at drawings would benefit from Bluebeam. If you are not in construction it may be a little overkill for what most people need from a PDF program, but there are a ton of tools that are still very handy, regardless of what industry you are in.
February 22, 2019

Bluebeam Review

As general contractors in construction, my organization utilizes Bluebeam for multiple facets. The user-friendly program allows us to quickly and easily create visual sketches and diagrams for communicating information. We markup drawings with notes, colored areas, callouts, etc. The possibilities are endless. We also are able to scale the drawings and takeoff quantities and measurements within the program. Our field staff utilizes the app to access and markup documents onsite in real time. This is key to conveying information for RFIs, COR, submittals, etc.
  • It is excellent for compiling, organizing, reviewing, and marking up documents.
  • For large documents, the bookmarking tab, hyperlinks, and highlights make it easy to quickly navigate large documents.
  • There are many different functions such as takeoff, document creation, markups, etc.
  • It is easy to share .pdf files with others.
  • It is cheaper than alternative takeoff software.
  • Software updates can cause a learning curve adjustment for navigating through the tools which can get overwhelming.
  • For extremely large files, the program has sometimes glitched, been slow to load the images and files have been corrupt.
  • There are many tools and options, but through use and practice, the program is easy to understand.
The program is great for editing construction drawings, stamping/approving official documents and overlaying revised documents to see design changes. You can use it as an estimating takeoff tool, estimating database, document control, cloud document storage, the list goes on! Bluebeam poses many applications for the user to utilize for the desired needs. There may be some other software that has one specific function that can perform the specific task better, but Bluebeam is a holistic program with many tools for use.
Bluebeam Revu is being used by 5+ users at our office. It is used to edit and modify PDFs produced from Revit and AutoCAD. We also used it to organize/re-organize and edit PDF specifications. One of the features that is very useful in my line of work is the overlay feature to show the difference between two like or updated PDFs.
  • The drawing editing tools are more advanced than those of similar products.
  • Batch tools make processes like plotting, file rotation, or reduction of file size save countless hours.
  • Being able to calibrate PDFs to a scale allows me to quickly show missing dimensions in the field without opening a model editing it printing it and sending out the file.
  • Sometimes when I'm plotting multiple files to PDF, Bluebeam will start rotating them 90 degrees during the plot process. Not sure why.
  • As you select text to highlight for some reason it will sometimes automatically select all the text in the drawing which will have to be undone if that was not your intention.
When you have a drawing that was edited by someone else but the person didn't create a list of what had been changed, you can simply overlay the original on top of the new and Bluebeam will show the changes in a different color.

I haven't found a scenario where Bluebeam is less appropriate than similar products.
Bluebeam Revu is used by certain individuals who need the additional CAD drawing/review components offered by Bluebeam. It is more powerful and streamlined than the traditional Adobe PDF products and geared towards the A-E-C industry.
  • Markups
  • Takeoffs
  • Drawing comparisons
  • Rendering speed is a bit slow at times
  • View and scrolling preferences (e.g. full page vs. scrolling view vs. zoom w/ scroll wheel) could be executed better
  • Multi-document or side by side viewing
  • Cost
well suited if in the Architect, Engineering, Construction (A-E-C) world. I would not recommend it if you only use it for text document review.
February 01, 2019

Bluebeam Review

Bluebeam Revu is used primarily by users in our construction department (PMs, PCs, etc.) to view, edit, markup, and combine construction drawings/plans. Simple to use and very powerful in terms of its capabilities i.e. searching for symbols and icons in sets of drawings greatly reduces time spent manually searching otherwise.
  • Editing PDFs and creating templates for standardized forms such as change orders, RFIs, etc. is very useful.
  • Marking up PDFs for submittals and requests for information allows for more detailed questions to get detailed answers.
  • Assembling documents for contracts.
  • Symbol search functionality could be refined.
  • Default zoom percentage when opening documents should be fit to screen or 100%.
  • Auto recognizes surrounding font type.
Bluebeam Revu is well suited to view, edit, markup, and combine construction drawings/plans.
Bluebeam is the go-to PDF solution for construction environments. It is an excellent tool for marking up drawings and collaborating with your team or even with clients. We are very pleased with the interface and are even more pleased with the price tag. I would purchase Bluebeam again in the future if given the chance.
  • Marks up drawings
  • Shares documents with others
  • Tracks changes
  • Sometimes the font folder becomes corrupt
  • License management could be a little easier to track
If you need to use a PDF solution especially in a construction environment look no further, Bluebeam is the IT tool you want.
February 12, 2019

Bluebeam

Bluebeam Revu is used throughout our entire organization. It was purchased to replace Adobe since the general consensus by employees was that Bluebeam Revu offered more. The problems that it addresses are being more reasonably priced than its competitors, offering more features related to construction and architecture, and being more user-friendly.
  • Bluebeam Revu has the ability to read plans and help with my takeoffs. If you are looking for something specific, the search function can look for either words or symbols which is very helpful.
  • There are several shortcuts using the keyboard that save time by not having to point and click.
  • The ability to customize the toolboxes for easier access to features.
  • It allows you to overlay drawings.
  • The learning curve takes a little while as some of the icons and features are different than what you would see if you are switching over from Adobe.
  • Sometimes the wheel on the mouse zooms in and out of the page and other times it scrolls up and down. I have not yet found a rhyme or reason as to why it does that.
  • Sometimes when converting project schedules or Word docs to PDF it adds unwanted formatting changes.
  • Combining PDF files through "stapling" could be easier and done in fewer steps.
Bluebeam Revu is a great product for all users but specifically helpful to those in the construction industry. Its functions make takeoffs much easier especially with the option to use a customizable scale. If you are reviewing drawings, it is very easy to mark up documents and make notes. It is less appropriate for those who work with larger file sizes because they can bog down the project and slow it down.
Tim Corbett profile photo
We use Revu across all departments, in all of our offices. We needed a PDF handler that allows ease in modifying/signing documents. While it is possible to simply use a generic PDF viewer to access documents, they don't provide any additional functions beyond just viewing/printing. Revu lets us create fillable forms, sign documents, add or subtract pages from a document, etc.
  • Once you set Bluebeam Revu as your default PDF handler, it launches immediately when clicking a PDF to open. The speed with which it opens documents is impressive.
  • Creating PDF's out of other documents, such as Word, Excel, JPG's, etc. is simple.
  • Digitally signing documents is a simple, secure process. You can keep your signature password-protected, yet still access it quickly.
  • The Bluebeam Revu mobile application ( I use the iOS version on an iPad Pro), is awesome. Not only does it handle PDF's like you would expect it to, it allows for effortless digital signing of documents on the fly. Nice to be able to quickly sign a document and email right back out from the tablet no matter where I am.
  • The textbox and the typewriter tools, while functional, could be easier to use. It can be fiddly to get the typewriter insert where you need it, sometimes it doesn't want to move just a little (it can be a tiny bit or a big move). This can make it tough to get an "x" to line up with a box on a form. The textbox tool allows for plenty of customization, but can still be cumbersome when the form lines are small.
  • On some documents it is necessary to "flatten" the document, or it comes across via email too large or with extraneous information. The process of flattening them seems a bit too laborious. Perhaps there is a default setting to make it do so automatically, but I haven't been able to locate it.
  • The "create stamp" process has a lot of steps and could be macro automated to speed things up. It is so time-consuming that we only have one or two people that have fully figured it out, and they are tasked with creating new stamps for everyone.
As stated before, the mobile application is a great companion to the desktop version. Either one works great in viewing, editing and saving documents. While the measurement tool is handy to have, we have found the precision to be lacking when measuring scaled drawings (construction design drawings). While it is a good rough place to start for measurements, we wouldn't recommend relying on the precision of the measurements taken on something with a very large scale.
Read Tim Corbett's full review

Plan distribution & viewing (43)
Plan markups & sharing (45)
9.5
Issue tracking & punchlists (27)
Photo documentation (29)
Jobsite reports (23)
Document sharing (39)
RFI tools (28)
Collaboration & approvals (34)
As-built drawings (37)
Mobile app (24)
Submittal design and management (14)
Takeoff tools (23)
Job costing (6)
Cost databases (2)
Cost calculator (3)
9.7
Bid creation (5)

About Bluebeam Revu

For those who design, engineer, bid and build our world, Bluebeam Revu is how professionals get more done. Since 2002, Bluebeam has made smart and simple desktop, mobile and cloud-based solutions that utilize the construction documents themselves to share metadata, hyperlinks, bookmarks, images, attachments and 3D data downstream. More than 1.3 million AEC professionals worldwide trust Revu to elevate project efficiency and collaboration, streamlining critical processes to get more done in less time.