Overall Satisfaction with Sociabble
Sociabble offers solutions for internal communication and employee engagement. The platform aggregates content from multiple sources including official company [and] user-generated content into a feed with relevant material for employees to share on their social media accounts. The best part is that the content is personalized and can be organized by specific themes.
- Advanced Gamification Framework
- Performance Dashboard
- Lead Tracking
- Gamification is geared towards adding new users (and thus paid for seats for Sociabble), rather than incentives to promote specific campaigns by existing users.
- Can’t measure engagement for a particular month/week.
- I believe that the price can be revised and improved, not taking all the performance out of the software, just analyzing that it is great and that it can have more reach if the price is improved for interested parties with lower conditions.
- The fact that all flows of a company are on the same platform.
- Very easy user interface.
- Possibilities of reaching very precise audiences
- Very detailed reports that allow you to refine your content creation
- The platform allows companies to deliver content to their employees that helps them grow and engage, which consequently leads to better delivery, making the company's service more efficient. Efficiency generates customer satisfaction.
- Scheduling posts allows them to set aside just a few hours to schedule all the posts for the week or even the month, creating time to dedicate to other daily tasks.
- I would also like to highlight the customer support we get from the Sociabble team, as it is very good and efficient.
Do you think Sociabble delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sociabble's feature set?
Did Sociabble live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sociabble go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Sociabble again?
Something I really [like about Sociabble} is the ease of use of the tool, for the most part, and the information provided about the various features within [the software]. On the other hand, [I suggest] that Sociabble [should prove upon] the different [purviews] of admin and users. Sociabble [could be useful if there [were] different gradations of admin's [role in coordinating with] the user's [ability to modify] and edit posts and comments.