Overall Satisfaction with Socio
We are using [Socio] for Statewide and Campus events/ conferences and meetings. We are no longer printing materials as all information, documents etc are in one place the app! We are able to increase the number of participants who can attend either virtually or in-person and giving them the same experience.
- Customer Service/Support Staff - very responsive and sticks with till it is figured out.
- Listens to their customers and constantly upgrading and adding new features
- Knowledge base articles and training videos - put together nicely
- More of the same ability on the mobile app and the web based version - already in the last few months that has grown better
- Gamification - we are a competitive group - who new :)
- Agenda adding to your calendar
- Web List and custom links
- Attendees ability to build out profiles - sometimes we only know names and here can add a face to the name and other information
- Most positive is the ROI - looking at my budgets for meetings and cutting down on printing costs
- Metrics - see where most attendees are clicking and engaging to help build better events in the future
Do you think Webex Events (formerly Socio) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Events (formerly Socio)'s feature set?
Did Webex Events (formerly Socio) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Events (formerly Socio) go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Events (formerly Socio) again?
[Socio is] in the game and constantly offer more and more updates to their clients. Keep us engaged and informed. They proved knowledge base links and training videos to help in a pinch or to refresh when building your event. Very reasonably priced comparable to other companies.