Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager
We use the Network Configuration Manager to manage all of our switches, routers and as well as our ASA firewall configuration changes and for security auditing as well. We use it to have a consistent configuration to all of our switches and help us troubleshoot operational issues. It's used by the whole organization and IT interconnects all the departments. It helps us to have a consistent configuration, manage and approves necessary changes so we can reduce downtime to prevent outages that will prevent any business related issues.
- Manages changes and avoids repetitive tasks across the 120 switches we have in production.
- Reduce troubleshooting time by comparing configuration changes and revert back.
- Easy of use and a great reporting feature.
- Improve the view to make it easier to navigate.
- Better reporting feature
- Increase templates for other non-Cisco switches.
- Reduction of downtime and a great troubleshooting tool as we are a 24/7 operation. The savings have been quite large in terms of improving efficiency and so far this year we saved 100K in lost productivity.