Overall Satisfaction with Sophos XG Firewall
Sophos XG Firewall has been used for controlling the whole of our network without any problem for the last 3 years. It is very easy to use and all graphical interfaces are easy to understand. Controlling users and remote site and remote users.
- Remote 2FA authentication
- Controls the user web and application access.
- Shows all the activities in the dash board.
- Making remote site to site SSL VPN.
- Tec support is hard to contact.
- Implementation of 2FA for domain level user authentication.
- Need a detail training session when purchasing it.
- It is a good return for us when considering the 2FA for remote users control.
- Making connectivity between sites or branch offices is less hostile.
It is to very little surprise that we selected Sophos UTM at our first use. Then, we upgraded to XG Firewall and the operation is very smoothly done.
It is a good and pleasant experience to use Sophos XG firewall and it offers more then what we expect and the price is ok in the current market level
As we are all addicted to graphics-oriented interfaces for all our life products. Easy to manage and access as a good way of using anything
Do you think Sophos XG Firewall delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sophos XG Firewall's feature set?
Did Sophos XG Firewall live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sophos XG Firewall go as expected?
Would you buy Sophos XG Firewall again?