Sprinklr Review: "Robust & comprehensive social media management solution"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprinklrUnspecified7.81021012013-07-11T23:39:54.188Z
- Scales very well. You can have a number of users with custom permission levels.
- The social widgets feature is very powerful and useful once you get the hang of it.
- The digital asset library is a huge value added component.
- The approval process for reviewing messages prior to posting on social channels is clean and simple, and very easy to do from the mobile app.
- The message template feature makes it easy to ensure all users and managers of social channels have consistent and up-to-date messaging. Allows us to be very responsive.
- The queues and workflow setup makes it very easy to assign messages and monitor how we respond on social.
- The old UI still exists in certain areas, though the new UI is much nicer & faster.
- The Android app is a little buggy and the lack of an iPad app is disappointing.
- The learning curve can be a little steep because of the many features so it does take some perseverance to really master all the capabilities (reminds me of learning guitar, it take practice, practice, practice).
- We are already seeing a shift in customers seeking service on our social channels and we have successfully integrating customer service into our social channel offerings by using Sprinklr.
- We are seeing a higher level of engagement with our followers and customers.
- Our response time has increased significantly.
I've used a number of social media management tools. At a competitive price, Sprinklr offers the most features needed by a very large organization; one that is trying to scale social media use beyond the communications and marketing departments, and improving our level of customer service and engagement on social channels.
Because it is a very robust system, it is worth the time to learn all the features that it can offer. I have been able to streamline content gathering and content development using Sprinklr, and we have been able to create Facebook and social promotions, widgets, etc... that have taken our social presence to a new level.