Sprinklr Review: "Easy to use and nice reporting features"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprinklrUnspecified7.81021012013-07-29T18:52:27.624Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sprinklr
- Reporting dashboard. The dashboard is great for understanding at a glance things like Twitter click-through rates, re-tweets, and reach (total number of people who have seen updates) and Facebook engagement (number of times content is is clicked on).
- Handling multiple accounts. Sprinklr makes it easy to manage multiple different Twitter accounts and Facebook pages all at the same time with a centralized view. There is also team functionality / workflow which makes it quite easy to assign actions to other team members, and route requests based on automated rules etc.
- Scheduled delivery: Very easy to tee-up scheduled Twitter and Facebook posts in advance. I usually schedule a couple of days worth of content in advance, but some teams work a week in advance.
- Monitoring and assigning items. It's easy to both assign specific Twitter hashtags to other team members and let them know that they need to take action.
- I haven't really encountered anything in the negative column yet. On the monitoring side, it is perhaps a little tricky to set up key word searches. It takes a bit of getting used to, but this is not a significant issue.
- Engagement rate: The most important metric by far is how engaged people are with the content that we post to various social channels. This means how often Facebook fans are clicking on posted content, and the numbers of Twitter shares, click-throughs and total reach. Understanding these metrics enables us to fine tune our content so that it has maximum impact.
This is a very easy-to-use-tool that offers all the functionality that I need to do my job.