Overall Satisfaction with StarWind Virtual SAN
We are using StarWind's VTL to augments Veeam's ability to offload existing backups to a tape library. This allows for easy compression of backups to a virtual tape library. We were able to get rid of costly and backups of shipping hard drives. StarWind vSAN made it easy. We've been using it for 1 year. This is very easy when you want to configure and make changes. We are glad to be using this product.
- Support is quick to respond
- Allows you to use Veeam and other software that uses Virtual Tape Libraries while getting rid of actual tape drives and tapes
- vSphere integration would be a major improvement.
- There is no multi language ability, but technical support speaks my native language perfectly.
- This software product is a good investment in your IT infrastructure.
The performance of our virtual machines has increased.
Web-based management accelerates network administrators.
General support at a fairly high level, answers come quickly and are helpful.
Great for setting up a vSAN at a price point that is very competitive, both using storage within hosts or external storage