Stripe is the way to go for online payment processing
Lauren Golden | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 01, 2018

Stripe is the way to go for online payment processing

Overall Satisfaction with Stripe

We use Stripe to process one-time and subscription type purchases for our digital products and services. We sell all of our programs through ClickFunnels and run a membership site on that platform as well. It's incredibly easy to integrate Stripe with this platform and manage client concerns, refund, payment plans, etc. through both ends.
  • Clean, simple software to implement and report on.
  • Integrates well with 3rd party software programs (we use ClickFunnels).
  • Great, high functioning app.
  • Faster payouts and lower interest rates would never be a bad thing in merchant card services.
  • One thing that could be more user friendly is the ability to update a user's credit card info.
  • The ability to seamlessly accept credit card transactions on our website, handle disputes, refunds, payment plans, etc. has been critical to our business
  • Stripe makes it incredibly easy to appeal fraud charges from banks. We've encountered 3 of these instances and because of our transparent business policies and the quality of Stripe's platform, we have won all three disputes.
I enjoy the ease of use of PayPal, however it does not integrate well with my other software like Stripe does.
It's user-friendly, accurate, trustworthy. I always recommend Stripe and have not yet found a scenario where it doesn't work for our business. If you are using subscriptions or selling online programs or services, this is my go-to recommendation for entrepreneurs and business owners.