Overall Satisfaction with SupportBee
I have used this tool in our business for more than 1 year and this really provided the best results while we had configured this tool as our client help desk. We could resolve our client's issues easily with this platform. Here we can add multiple agents with different roles and can control their accesses also. It provides customized helpdesk portal with own brand name or domain. With it's knowledge base software we could resolve minimum queries easily with detailed resolutions. Here creating tickets is very simple. It helped us to manage all the queries in a single place and it automatically assigned tickets to our agents. Whenever we miss a ticket it helps to find it. Apart from that with audit tool it helped us to find any missing ticket, unassigned ticket, unresolved ticket easily and we could achieve our 100% service level due to this tool. Easy to integrate with your existing software and makes work smooth.
- Customized Help Desk Portal
- Knowledgebase Tool
- Easy to use platform
- Creative Dashboard To Manage All Tickets
- Private Chat With Team
- Easy Setup and Integration
- Lack Of Channels to Sync Queries
- Integration Needs Technical Knowledge
- Not Recommended For Large Businesses
- Sometimes reports give errors and analysis needs more improvement
- 100% Service Level Achievement
- Could Build Good Client & Customer Relationship
- Knowledge base Could Save Our Time
- Features are best and justified with the pricing
- Needs improvement in social integration or channels
Do you think SupportBee delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SupportBee's feature set?
Did SupportBee live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SupportBee go as expected?
Would you buy SupportBee again?
We had used this as a client help desk portal where we had to resolve our client's queries and the ticket flow was not that frequent, so it didn't give us any problems during usage. But as per my experience, its interface might give errors when it faces a rush in tickets, which we faced once after 5 days off. On the next working day when all the queries landed, our dashboard collapsed for a moment. But it doesn't happen frequently. So I recommend this for small businesses as the pricing is also well suited for SMEs with required features.