Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- Omnisend permits 2000 emails sent per day with the free plan once linked to your website.
- Omnisend permits unlimited contacts with free plan when most other providers have a limit unless you opt for a paid subscription.
- A larger selection of templates
- More flexibility with customization
- Template/Email creation is easy.
- Triggered email/automation setup is easy and effective.
- Reporting is good.
- Follow-up campaigns are easy and effective.
- Initial setup wasn't firing right, support issue was handled pretty quickly and easily.
- It does not go back and put previous orders/customers into the automation. It will only work with go-forward customers from the time you install the product. (At least that's what the outcome of our support inquiry told us...).
- Would like to see more sample templates and campaigns.
- Newsletter campaigns - the content editor is the usual one you see on email marketing apps, but it works so smoothly and well. Of course, there's Product Picker that allows you to just pick a product from your store and it goes straight into your newsletter--no need to add images or descriptions. Really easy.
- Popups are great because they look amazing right out of the box. It's all pre-filled so if you don't like looking at a blank screen, you can just adapt the wording and it's there. voila!
- Automation really is nice and it's the bulk of what we're doing now. It's like second level ecommerce marketing I guess, because you really see after some time how having automated steps can really save you time and make you a lot more money. Omnisend's automations are really good and intuitive and was really easy to learn and implement.
- They've recently updated their Segmentation features and at first I was confused by it, but now I see where the misunderstanding came from. I think that when I found what I was looking for, I saw it was actually better than I wanted. So I guess one con for me was just a little lack of clear communication or explanation on their part.
Omnisend Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Omnisend is an ecommerce marketing automation solution. The platform helps ecommerce businesses connect with potential and existing customers across multiple customer journey touchpoints. Omnisend works with all ecommerce platforms including Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and others.
According to the vendor, the main benefits of the platform include:
Drive sales at scale
Email marketing automation is all about sending anticipated, contextualized and relevant messages at the right time. So Omnisend offers pre-built automation templates that you need to set up only once, such as Welcome emails, Cart Recovery, Order updates, Re-activation and Order Follow-up.
Design state-of-the-art newsletters in minutes
Drag-and-drop content editor allows users to design newsletters with no need to code, integrate or learn anything new. Included are email templates, Product Picker, interactive CTR boosters and Discount Coupons.
Choose how to grow your email list
The product offers a wide variety of signup forms that are mobile-friendly and fully customizable, including non-intrusive Signup boxes, welcome & exit intent Popups, fun Wheel of Fortune and customizable landing pages.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Omnisend Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Omnisend Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish|