Omnisend (formerly Soundest) is an email marketing solution built specifically for eCommerce platforms, from the London based company of the same name.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/HT/Uh/HKU43U9K9AAU.PNGBest of the best email marketing - great automation and support!We're a pretty small outfit--pretty much just me and my partner. I've taken on the marketing duties and we've had great successes in many areas. But email marketing was always a tough one because there are so many apps out there and it's difficult figuring out which one is the best. Anyways, after trying MailChimp and Klaviyo (too unfriendly and too expensive), we found Omnisend, and it's been great ever since. Such easy setup and we created our newsletter quickly. I think maybe 5 or 10 mins. Now we're using it regularly. We pretty much fell in love with their pre-filled popups and their automation is great and getting better and better each day. It takes a little bit of work to set up the automation workflows the first time, but afterwards you don't have to worry about it anymore. It's currently being used by both of us now, but I take the brunt of the creation and my partner checks the numbers from time to time. It's really great and I'd wholeheartedly recommend it!,Newsletter campaigns - the content editor is the usual one you see on email marketing apps, but it works so smoothly and well. Of course, there's Product Picker that allows you to just pick a product from your store and it goes straight into your newsletter--no need to add images or descriptions. Really easy. Popups are great because they look amazing right out of the box. It's all pre-filled so if you don't like looking at a blank screen, you can just adapt the wording and it's there. voila! Automation really is nice and it's the bulk of what we're doing now. It's like second level ecommerce marketing I guess, because you really see after some time how having automated steps can really save you time and make you a lot more money. Omnisend's automations are really good and intuitive and was really easy to learn and implement.,They've recently updated their Segmentation features and at first I was confused by it, but now I see where the misunderstanding came from. I think that when I found what I was looking for, I saw it was actually better than I wanted. So I guess one con for me was just a little lack of clear communication or explanation on their part.,10,ROI has gone up when compared to other email marketing. Our open rates have increased and naturally also our conversion rates. Both in absolute and percentage terms. I don't have hard figures with me, but I'd say we've almost doubled what we've done with other email marketing apps.,MailChimp and Klaviyo,Less than 10,000,B2COmniSend (Soundest) is a must have for an Shopify StoreSoundest (now Omnisend) is used to automate emails and communications from our Shopify store. It is very easy to use and effective at setting up automated triggered emails for order follow-up, customer reactivation, reviews. I would consider it a must-have for anyone selling online.,Template/Email creation is easy. Triggered email/automation setup is easy and effective. Reporting is good. Follow-up campaigns are easy and effective.,Initial setup wasn't firing right, support issue was handled pretty quickly and easily. It does not go back and put previous orders/customers into the automation. It will only work with go-forward customers from the time you install the product. (At least that's what the outcome of our support inquiry told us...). Would like to see more sample templates and campaigns.,10,Within the first month we has return customers placing larger orders. Very easy for anyone on the team to set up, modify. Reporting for management is easy.,Less than 10,000,Both,Shopify, Hotjar, Unbounce, Harvest, Facebook for Business, Google Tag Manager, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Zoho Campaigns
Omnisend

Omnisend Reviews

Omnisend
Filter 4 vetted Omnisend reviews and ratings
Lisa Korston profile photo
March 02, 2018

Omnisend Review: "Best of the best email marketing - great automation and support!"

• Newsletter campaigns - the content editor is the usual one you see on email marketing apps, but it works so smoothly and well. Of course, there's Product Picker that allows you to just pick a product from your store and it goes straight into your newsletter--no need to add images or descriptions. Really easy.
  • Popups are great because they look amazing right out of the box. It's all pre-filled so if you don't like looking at a blank screen, you can just adapt the wording and it's there. voila!
  • Automation really is nice and it's the bulk of what we're doing now. It's like second level ecommerce marketing I guess, because you really see after some time how having automated steps can really save you time and make you a lot more money. Omnisend's automations are really good and intuitive and was really easy to learn and implement.
  • They've recently updated their Segmentation features and at first I was confused by it, but now I see where the misunderstanding came from. I think that when I found what I was looking for, I saw it was actually better than I wanted. So I guess one con for me was just a little lack of clear communication or explanation on their part.
It's kind of an automation workflow, but for example you can set up a popup to appear at a specific time on a specific product page and offer the visitor something. The visitor then signs up and then (after you've set up your automation sequence) that visitor gets a specific welcome page based on the popup they signed up through, and then a specific order confirmation email and everything else flows from that specific popup. That's great because it's allowed us to sort of fine-tune our offerings to get our visitors' emails in the first place and offer, for example, someone browsing a product page for 3 minutes something different than someone staying 20 seconds on the homepage and then leaving.
Read Lisa Korston's full review
December 18, 2017

Review: "OmniSend (Soundest) is a must have for an Shopify Store"

• Template/Email creation is easy.
  • Triggered email/automation setup is easy and effective.
  • Reporting is good.
  • Follow-up campaigns are easy and effective.
  • Initial setup wasn't firing right, support issue was handled pretty quickly and easily.
  • It does not go back and put previous orders/customers into the automation. It will only work with go-forward customers from the time you install the product. (At least that's what the outcome of our support inquiry told us...).
  • Would like to see more sample templates and campaigns.
For email and form automation for Shopify, it is a must have product. If you are selling products online, Omnisend will make your life easier, but more importantly, you WILL get more return customers and repeat business by using this product.

Omnisend Scorecard Summary

WYSIWYG email editor (2)
10.0
Dynamic content (2)
9.5
Ability to test dynamic content (2)
9.5
Landing pages (1)
A/B testing (1)
Mobile optimization (1)
Email deliverability (2)
List management (2)
Triggered drip sequences (2)
Dashboards (2)
Standard reports (2)

About Omnisend

Omnisend is an ecommerce marketing automation solution. The platform helps ecommerce businesses connect with potential and existing customers across multiple customer journey touchpoints. Omnisend works with all ecommerce platforms including Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and others.

According to the vendor, the main benefits of the platform include:

Drive sales at scale

Email marketing automation is all about sending anticipated, contextualized and relevant messages at the right time. So Omnisend offers pre-built automation templates that you need to set up only once, such as Welcome emails, Cart Recovery, Order updates, Re-activation and Order Follow-up.

Design state-of-the-art newsletters in minutes

Drag-and-drop content editor allows users to design newsletters with no need to code, integrate or learn anything new. Included are email templates, Product Picker, interactive CTR boosters and Discount Coupons.

Choose how to grow your email list

The product offers a wide variety of signup forms that are mobile-friendly and fully customizable, including non-intrusive Signup boxes, welcome & exit intent Popups, fun Wheel of Fortune and customizable landing pages.