Dynamic content (5)
Ability to test dynamic content (5)
Email deliverability reporting (8)
WYSIWYG email editor (5)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Omnisend, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $16 MonthRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Omnisend is an omnichannel marketing automation platform built for ecommerce. With email marketing at its core, it is designed to make creating beautiful email campaigns easier. Using Omnisend's automation, users can personalize messaging to customer data, campaign engagement, and shopping behavior.
Omnisend allows users to add several channels into the same automation workflow: email, SMS, push notifications, and more. Users can also sync segments to Google and Facebook retargeting ads to deliver an immersive customer experience. Omnisend is designed so that omnichannel marketing is not just possible, it's easy to perform.
Email marketing automation is all about sending anticipated, contextualized and relevant messages at the right time. Omnisend offers pre-built automation templates that users only need to set up, such as Welcome emails, Cart Abandonment emails, Order updates, Re-activation and Order Follow-up.
Drag-and-drop content editor allows users to design newsletters with no need to code, integrate or learn anything new. Included are email templates, Product Picker, interactive CTR boosters and Discount Coupons.
The product offers a wide variety of signup forms that are mobile-friendly and fully customizable, including non-intrusive Signup boxes, welcome & exit intent Popups, fun Wheel of Fortune and customizable landing pages.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Link Tracking
- Supported: Image Validation
- Supported: Inbox Display
- Supported: Email Previews
- Supported: Product Picker
- Supported: Discount Coupons
- Supported: Advanced Segmentation
- Supported: Campaign Booster
- Supported: Automated Workflows (Welcome email, Abandoned cart email, Confirmation emails, Re-activation and Order Follow-up)
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: Signup Box
- Supported: Popups
- Supported: Wheel of Fortune
- Supported: Advanced Reporting
- Supported: Email A/B Testing
- Provides a campaign booster to improve open and click rates
- Gathering of post-sale customer feedback
- Integrated SMS automation
- Reduces manual tasks by use of pre-built marketing automation workflows.
- Unlimited users and emails are offered only in the Enterprise plan
- Email content templates.
- UX experience.
- Audience segmentation and tagging.
- More options to customize emails.
- Better customer service.
- Email scheduling.
- Omnisend permits 2000 emails sent per day with the free plan once linked to your website.
- Omnisend permits unlimited contacts with free plan when most other providers have a limit unless you opt for a paid subscription.
- A larger selection of templates
- More flexibility with customization
- Template/Email creation is easy.
- Triggered email/automation setup is easy and effective.
- Reporting is good.
- Follow-up campaigns are easy and effective.
- Initial setup wasn't firing right, support issue was handled pretty quickly and easily.
- It does not go back and put previous orders/customers into the automation. It will only work with go-forward customers from the time you install the product. (At least that's what the outcome of our support inquiry told us...).
- Would like to see more sample templates and campaigns.
- Newsletter campaigns - the content editor is the usual one you see on email marketing apps, but it works so smoothly and well. Of course, there's Product Picker that allows you to just pick a product from your store and it goes straight into your newsletter--no need to add images or descriptions. Really easy.
- Popups are great because they look amazing right out of the box. It's all pre-filled so if you don't like looking at a blank screen, you can just adapt the wording and it's there. voila!
- Automation really is nice and it's the bulk of what we're doing now. It's like second level ecommerce marketing I guess, because you really see after some time how having automated steps can really save you time and make you a lot more money. Omnisend's automations are really good and intuitive and was really easy to learn and implement.
- They've recently updated their Segmentation features and at first I was confused by it, but now I see where the misunderstanding came from. I think that when I found what I was looking for, I saw it was actually better than I wanted. So I guess one con for me was just a little lack of clear communication or explanation on their part.